Movies are not updated on refresh/ not discovering new movie
I'm running Kodi on RPi2, with all my movies on a Synology NAS. I recently installed CouchPotato and it downloaded a movie for me which was then moved from my downloads folder to the Movies folder on the NAS. The problem is that Kodi isn't adding the movie to the library. I've tried refreshing as well as "cleaning" the library. The movie is in a folder with <title><year>. I'm thinking it has something to do with CP, because it makes some kind of hardlink so that the file is still seeded in Download Station. However, the movie is actually located in the Movies folder, so it should be scraped by Kodi? Any suggestions?
Please try with ..

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <usefasthash>false</usefasthash>
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks but I'm pretty much a Kodi noob, how do I input those settings?
You have to create an http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml in your Kodi users home.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies are not updated on refresh/ not discovering new movie0