Win Password recovery sends invalid codes
I have now created my third Kodi forum account. I am running out of email addresses soon so will need new ones.

The reason?

Password recovery on this forum. It sends codes that the website responds to a "invalid".

Thank you
That is the first I ever heard of this. I know it can happen if you request multiple times in a row (only the last one is valid)
Does this also mean that you constantly forget your password? May I suggest a password manager like KeePass or LastPass in that case.
(2015-08-06, 07:14)Kib Wrote: That is the first I ever heard of this. I know it can happen if you request multiple times in a row (only the last one is valid)

I made four attempts on recovery. Each time I received a different code to which the page responded "Invalid"
(2015-08-06, 07:15)Kib Wrote: Does this also mean that you constantly forget your password? May I suggest a password manager like KeePass or LastPass in that case.

Password recovery is easier when the stored password disappears out of Firefox or when I happen to be on a different PC, as is the case today.
I'm guessing that you are copy pasting the code?
(2015-08-06, 07:32)Kib Wrote: I'm guessing that you are copy pasting the code?

Did both - linked and c & p.
Thanks people. Just tried it on this new account and it is working.

It is not working on two of the other accounts I have here.
mind telling us your other accounts so that we either can delete them or merge your history?

As for the link not working - have you made sure that the link was correct? Sometimes email programs wrap long link URLs so that some characters are on a second line which are then not transferred to the browser when you click on it
I never changed anything by the way, further adding to the theory of 'you're doing something wrong' Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Password recovery sends invalid codes0