Linux Audio sync issues
I really wonder - that we can _at_ all. Pulse reports a buffer of 150 ms. And dvdplayer should catch in after 200 ms delay anyways. I have absolutely no idea where 1 minute audio could have gone in the meantime ...

I would like to see a log without gnome's compositing bitch ...
Quote:12:13:22 T:139626066708416 DEBUG: Window Manager Name: Mutter (Muffin)

We should add lauri's patch here: https://github.com/laurimyllari/xbmc/com...ebc9e7ac8c
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Why complicate things? You really can rule out video as the culprit and save this task.

Quote:And dvdplayer should catch in after 200 ms delay anyways

Right, and the fact that it does not means that something goes wrong in the driver.
As we did not test with a file - we know is fine - the speculating curve is growing to a maximum ... but yeah, with > 30 degrees in my office, speculating is stressful enough :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yeah right, that is why I would like to keep the effort to a minimum. I don't speculate when I say that video can't be the culprit here. If you prove me wrong, I will retire because I can't trust my brain anymore Smile
http://xbmclogs.com/pqitb4plc

My apologies that it should read 1 second and not a minute, mind when watching sport it might as well be a minute as it starts to get unwatchable.
I would have updated last night but the server was down.
Same issue with this sample? Or all is fine?
It was too short a video and not a sound to someone speaking, which shows it up the best. Issue is still there.
The post us a log with a sample you can share with us.
I am thinking now that this might be a system issue and not a Kodi issue. Thanks for the help.
Wait - please post a Debug Log with a sample that causes this issue and then please provide us this sample.
I seem to have lost sound altogether now. The HDMI tab is there on the sound but it is not working and doesn't show on KODI. Maybe a problem with the graphics card. More later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issues0