WIP Magic Seaweed Swell/Wave Forecast Plugin
Hi,

this concerns anyone interested in having a Swell Forecast integrated into his mediacenter.

We have developed a http://Magicseaweed.com plugin (MSW plugin) for XBMC/Kodi for displaying Swell Forecasts. Unluckily the development lasted a lot longer than expected so we only have a version working with the "NBox" Skin under XBMC 12.

Now the NBox skin has never been ported to newer versions. Therefore i am planing to make a new plugin for the most recent KODI version. I am personally using the "Transparency" skin but wanted to ask which skins people, who are interested in using an MSW plugin, are mostly using?

Heres a screenshot of the working plugin: http://stormrider-surfcamp.com/images/xb...plugin.jpg

I am also looking for contact to Skin-Developers who would include support for this plugin.

cheers,

// Tycho
The transparency skin would be my choice as well. This is a good idea for a plugin.
(2015-08-19, 19:30)doghouse4x4 Wrote: The transparency skin would be my choice as well. This is a good idea for a plugin.

I did contact the developer of the "Transparency" Skin to talk about on how to best integrate the plugin but after more than 2 weeks there is no answer.... Will probably start anyway and offer an alternate version until the plugin will officially supported by the skin....

cheers,

Tycho
(2015-08-21, 05:56)tycho-x Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 19:30)doghouse4x4 Wrote: The transparency skin would be my choice as well. This is a good idea for a plugin.

I did contact the developer of the "Transparency" Skin to talk about on how to best integrate the plugin but after more than 2 weeks there is no answer.... Will probably start anyway and offer an alternate version until the plugin will officially supported by the skin....

cheers,

Tycho

Right on. Obviously getting it out is best option, look forward to having this in the office to check on the swell!

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Magic Seaweed Swell/Wave Forecast Plugin0