• 21(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
(2015-11-18, 02:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 17:08)DanMan Wrote: Installed, but disabled.

I think I've reproduced the issue and fixed it.
Are you willing to test my fix in the beta version of the skin before I push this to stable ?

See this post how to install the beta:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2073337

Pleasure to test, now installed 3.5.48. I'll post results in the Isengard thread.

Thanks for your work.
(2015-11-18, 02:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 00:30)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: No problem, i will do that ... Wink

I have fixed your issues in latest beta. Can you please install the beta version of the skin to see if it's fixed ?

See this post how to install the beta:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2073337

I've installed the beta and now everyting is fine again ... Thank you soooo much. Now the waiting for the "correct" stable isn't too long ... Wink
(2015-11-18, 11:55)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I've installed the beta and now everyting is fine again ... Thank you soooo much. Now the waiting for the "correct" stable isn't too long ... Wink

Great that it is working Big Grin. Can you post any further feedback on the Isengard thread please ?

I will push a new stable next week, currently collection and fixing any issues that are found by users now that the skin has been updated.
(2015-11-18, 19:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 11:55)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I've installed the beta and now everyting is fine again ... Thank you soooo much. Now the waiting for the "correct" stable isn't too long ... Wink

Great that it is working Big Grin. Can you post any further feedback on the Isengard thread please ?

I will push a new stable next week, currently collection and fixing any issues that are found by users now that the skin has been updated.

No problem, now it is the 3.5.x skin and so this is not the right thread ... Wink
(2015-11-18, 02:28)Skribbler1 Wrote: That's awesome! I'm looking forward to it. But just to let you know I am using the helix skin version. Hope that won't cause a problem for you.

The setting is now available in latest release. I've backported it to the special helix release on the Emby repo.
Wow that is amazing work. Geat job man, I am truly happy with that. Thank you so much!

It's perfect!!!!!
Well I upgraded my hardware so I will be enjoying the Jarvis version from now on. And I must say it is amazing. Goodbye helix version!
I have a question I'm miising the studio icon from one of my movies and would like to know how I can add it myself thanks
(2015-12-12, 22:34)mystic84 Wrote: I have a question I'm miising the studio icon from one of my movies and would like to know how I can add it myself thanks

See my report on this in the seperated thread you created. Please submit the logo to me so I can add it to the skin.
Other option is to use the option in skin settings to use your own studio logos.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1