• 111(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.5.x (Kodi 15 Isengard)
Hi, I've got OpenELEC (KODI) running on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I just installed the Titan skin (version 3.5.109). I've configured 6 widget rows for the Netflix Homemenu layout (both layouts) but I'm unable to get anything to come up. With the Netflix style homemenu layout I just get get a Play button, Information button, and 2 arrow buttons. None of my widget rows are showing up at all. When I switch to the Netflix style homemenu layout 2 and go back to the home screen all I get is the time and date in the top right hand corner as well as a spinner that never stops. Nothing else ever shows up on the screen.

I installed Kodi on my desktop and added the Titan skin. That one is running version 3.6.71 and I'm not having any of these issues. Am I doing something wrong on the Isengard version? Is this something that I can fix or that will be fixed soon?
I think the pi is much too slow for running the netflix homescreen. Displaying all those widget rows impacts system performance a lot, especially with content coming from addons.

My best guess is that if you wait long enough when first entering the homescreen, eventually the content will show up.

Be aware that the content has to be loaded first before navigating away from home. If you navigate away before the content is loaded the widgets will remain empty due to a little kodi bug (that is already beiing looked into)
Thanks for the reply. Later that evening our power flickered, when the Pi finished booting back up everything loaded like it should have. Since then I have added a Flirc USB and have setup a remote with it. Event with the Netflix homescreen and multiple widget rows I haven't noticed it being any slower than the actual Netflix app is on my Xbox.
FYI: The Isengard version of the skin is no longer under active development. All development is now done to the Jarvis and Krypton versions.
Where do we download the latest version of the skin?
(2016-08-21, 05:22)v3x0rg Wrote: Where do we download the latest version of the skin?

The skin is available in the Official Kodi repo.

If you need bleeding edge, you can install the beta version, see 2nd post of this thread.
BTW: There are no more beta versions for Isengard, all development is now done at the Jarvis and Krypton versions
Hello,

I have a problem using the auto completion feature in keyboard. If you hit enter on any of the suggested keywords in the autocomplete list, it doesn't show up in the textbox. It just shows a busy icon for a second and than the busy indicator just disappears but the selected text never ends up in the search textbox. Sometimes it does select text from the autocomplete list but only one time, you select anything else after that and it doesn't work.

I am using Kodi 17.6 Krypton.

Can you please suggest a fix for it?

Thank.
My currently recording files pop-up in the widget of recent added movies. Why is that?
When the recording is finisht and moved the recording will be removed from the widget.

can be removed. wrong topic.
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.5.x (Kodi 15 Isengard)1