• 3(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.5.x (Kodi 15 Isengard)
(2015-09-09, 21:16)marcelveldt Wrote: Beta update 3.5.3 of the skin is now uploading to the beta repo, it will be available within now and a few hours.

This version contains a WHOLE BUNCH of fixes, almost too many to mention.
For starters I have managed to optimize the code for more speed and stability.
The new update of the skin relies on my skin helper service which is in beta stage. All your current skin settings hould be migrated but it was a hell of a job to get that right. Please let me know if you're missing something after upgarding to this version.

Most important changes:

- optimized skinshortcuts integration, 10x faster.
- revised the entire widget section
- added a new widget style: single box
- added a new white color theme --> check it out, it's very cool!
- added several extra color settings
- conditional backgrounds feature

Bug in Titan 3.5.3 with Kodi 16, 15.2 rc
My home screen settings are to use Titan tiles, 1 row, extra small, fixed position. If I press up to open the widget everything is fine, if I press up again to change the widget list (recently added, in Progress, etc) I get the homescreen menu displaying just below the widget and if I press ok I go to the skin settings.
Just wanted to thank you Marcel for the color theme buttons in the new beta version, they're great!
Also, the RSS feed is now showing in tiles with no submenu.
(2015-09-09, 21:16)marcelveldt Wrote: The new update of the skin relies on my skin helper service which is in beta stage. All your current skin settings hould be migrated but it was a hell of a job to get that right. Please let me know if you're missing something after upgarding to this version.

Please, make custom background configurations to be saved with the backup skin configs.
Everytime the official or beta gets updated we have to reconfigure all the backgrounds. Thanks.
3.5.3 is great! Alot of nice details have been added. Few things I'm having trouble with.

1. Multi-Image background rotates every second and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust this. There is a section in 'Background settings' under 'Interval (in seconds) for multi-image' but this does not seem to work when pressed.

2. Menu navigation between spotlight and submenus almost seem backwards. Remote no longer works correctly in some of the menus.

3. Pressing a tile takes you to the top sub menu rather than in the library with one click.

4. You might want to remove the time stamp from the top notification menu. Whenever it lays over the top of the main screen window it doubles up and becomes distorted. To reproduce play music and return to main screen or enable notifications.

Sidenote: I have my music library setup in a certain way and the new interface breaks up my music in a way where I can't find anything. Is there a way to change it back?
Thanks for testing all! I will fix the issues tonight
(2015-09-10, 09:11)Tennyten Wrote: 3. Pressing a tile takes you to the top sub menu rather than in the library with one click.

Make sure you disable the option "Open/Focus submenu at clic on mainmenu item" at Homescreen options.
I noticed there's been a change in how the OSD shows the info of the file Kodi is reproducing, it looks really nice, but the buttons, when the appear, seem to overlap that info. :/

Also, I tried to "Enable smart shortcuts for playlists", I get a message to restart Kodi, but it doesn't stick, the option disables automatically. I have some smart playlists created, do I need to do something else to make it work?

Thanks again.
(2015-09-10, 11:32)maga Wrote: I noticed there's been a change in how the OSD shows the info of the file Kodi is reproducing, it looks really nice, but the buttons, when the appear, seem to overlap that info. :/

Also, I tried to "Enable smart shortcuts for playlists", I get a message to restart Kodi, but it doesn't stick, the option disables automatically. I have some smart playlists created, do I need to do something else to make it work?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the catch, it is impossible for me to test each scenario so its great to get feedback on the betas by users. I will fix the issue on the osd tonight. About the smart shortcuts... If it keeps disabling it means something went wrong in the background service. The reason why it fails is in your kodi log. Could you provide me a kodi log? Just start Kodi, enable the option and wait a few minutes until it gets disabled again. After that share your kodi log (or the error) with me. Thanks!
(2015-09-10, 12:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 11:32)maga Wrote: I noticed there's been a change in how the OSD shows the info of the file Kodi is reproducing, it looks really nice, but the buttons, when the appear, seem to overlap that info. :/

Thanks again.

Thanks for the catch, it is impossible for me to test each scenario so its great to get feedback on the betas by users. I will fix the issue on the osd tonight. About the smart shortcuts... If it keeps disabling it means something went wrong in the background service. The reason why it fails is in your kodi log. Could you provide me a kodi log? Just start Kodi, enable the option and wait a few minutes until it gets disabled again. After that share your kodi log (or the error) with me. Thanks!

I'm glad I get to help you improve your wonderful skin. I did what you said, and here's my kodi.log http://pastebin.com/KnDeRmCw
I see there are some errors with other addons, if you want me to I can try to disable everything else and try again, but this happened in two of my windows systems, I just copied the log of the cleaner one.
Here is my log:
I have it on enhanced homescreen option. By adding a new menu shortcut and deleting a submenu in movies and then restarting results in a lockup/hang.

http://pastebin.com/6HdSCCfj

I dont have PVR installed could this be why? Skin is looking for it?

Did this using a fresh/clean copy (no kodi data) of latest nightly, skin shortcuts 0.53 and your titan beta 3.53.
Has anyone found the left options menu in media library in settings? Opacity for that is set to 0 which overlaps other content.
(2015-09-10, 18:01)Tennyten Wrote: Has anyone found the left options menu in media library in settings? Opacity for that is set to 0 which overlaps other content.

To what color did you set the "general panels color" in skin settings --> general settings ?
(2015-09-10, 15:36)maga Wrote: I'm glad I get to help you improve your wonderful skin. I did what you said, and here's my kodi.log http://pastebin.com/KnDeRmCw
I see there are some errors with other addons, if you want me to I can try to disable everything else and try again, but this happened in two of my windows systems, I just copied the log of the cleaner one.

Thanks for the log. I fixed the issue. In fact it helped me catch a few more places where this could go wrong so fixed that too ;-)
Will provide a new beta tonight which includes the fixes
(2015-09-10, 16:24)master345 Wrote: Here is my log:
I have it on enhanced homescreen option. By adding a new menu shortcut and deleting a submenu in movies and then restarting results in a lockup/hang.

http://pastebin.com/6HdSCCfj

I dont have PVR installed could this be why? Skin is looking for it?

Did this using a fresh/clean copy (no kodi data) of latest nightly, skin shortcuts 0.53 and your titan beta 3.53.

Thanks for the log. I fixed the issues. BTW: those lines about PVR are just Kodi trying to locate any PVr content, nothing to worry about.
I'll provide a new beta with the fixes tonight.
Hi marcel! It's been a while but here I am for some feedback Smile

On this screen you can see that very long titles goes below the logo if there, please add a "scroll" option for long titles

The progress indicator cursor looks bad with all themes as you can see...

In Music play the OSD covers the tag info

The new White theme simply ROCKS!! Big Grin But it needs some improvements... for example the year/director/etc icons white are bad, and also the current metadata ones colored by black. I mean that the gray border looks bad when colored... I'll prepare ASAP new icons with no borders, so that you can color them as you want Smile (don't know if a dedicated skin option is present, otherwise please add it)

The new PVR list view is amazing, and looks good with old themes, but it needs some fix with the new one as you can see... Also there is a small issue in the left bottom corner.
Anyway what kind of sorcery did you do with TV logos?! now it takes from broadcast!! AWESOME thanks

Last one, same issue as above, now in Music lists
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.5.x (Kodi 15 Isengard)1