NOW TV 2 released today
Hi all

Has anyone tried the new NOW TV 2 released yesterday/today for £15?

Supposedly its a Roku 3 and was just wondering if you can still sideload KODI/PLEX/EMBY etc?

thanks
Although the original NOW TV many series, shows, documentaries and magazines can be seen from the program of RTL, RTL II, VOX, N-TV, RTL Nitro and Super RTL. was considered solid. Add-on:NOW TV (wiki) I'm unsure of the add-ons status at this time but the forum certainly frowns on 'paid' add-ons and wonder if this is from the offical author? Regardless, support is best with the author or add-on forum.

Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)
PatK - I think you are at crossed-purposes.

hasslehog is talking about the Sky TV Now TV box, which is a badged Roku box sold to access Catch Up (BBC iPlayer etc.) and Pay-TV (Sky's NowTV) services.

http://www.nowtv.com/box

The original box (which was 720p and WiFi only) has been upgraded to a v2 box (with 1080p and cabled Ethernet support) which costs £5 more.

The original box could sideload a Plex client. (It was actually based on the same SoC as the original Raspberry Pi I believe - but didn't run Kodi and hasn't been re-engineered to run any Open Source software)
Thanks for the correction, just Googled"NOW TV" and followed the logical links...
yes noggin, exactly what i meant, was wondering if anyone had oe yet and knew if we could sideload kodi/plex/emby

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOW TV 2 released today0