rss ticker on movie in slideshow
Hello,

I want the RSS ticker always to be visible. Or at least while in slideshow mode.
I have managed to enable it on the pictures, but when a movie is played (from
the picture map) the rss-feed disappears.

Any idea how I can manage this?
film is via dvdplayer; pictures via slideshow. So you should try to apply your solution to dvdplayer aswell. But I also like this, could you share your solution?
Hi itmt and welcome to the forums.

Sorry, but the RSS ticker is only available for the home screen.

If you want it in the libaries etc., you'll have to edit the skin xml files yourself. For movies, tv shows, videos etc. you have to add it to MyVideoNav.xml and so on...

Remember that each time the skin updates, custom edits are overwritten. And as always, I encourage to keep the skin updated at all times.

Cheers
Gade
(2015-08-07, 23:19)Robotica Wrote: film is via dvdplayer; pictures via slideshow. So you should try to apply your solution to dvdplayer aswell. But I also like this, could you share your solution?

when I put a movie (.mp4 file) in my pictures map, and start a slideshow it also plays the movie.

I can't find any settings file for dvd player, only full screen video , but that does not work (or I am doing
something wrong)
(2015-08-07, 23:35)Gade Wrote: Hi itmt and welcome to the forums.

Sorry, but the RSS ticker is only available for the home screen.

If you want it in the libaries etc., you'll have to edit the skin xml files yourself. For movies, tv shows, videos etc. you have to add it to MyVideoNav.xml and so on...

Remember that each time the skin updates, custom edits are overwritten. And as always, I encourage to keep the skin updated at all times.

Cheers
Gade

Thanks for your answer, I understand it is better to keep it updated, and the auto update part I already found out :-).

But by combining the ticker and the slideshow I keep informed and entertained.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rss ticker on movie in slideshow0