WIP Interest Gauge: Case that a monitor mounts to, features for cable management.
Hello readers of Kodi,

My name is Ruairí McNicholas, and I’m working on a computer case that I think you’ll like.

I’m working with an engineer, Oliver, to create a case to which you can mount a monitor. It has features for cable management, monitor tilt and height adjustment, and has a carry handle for easy transportation to work and LAN parties.

While it wasn't originally designed for the HTPC, many people have suggested that it might make for a good home theatre case.

Sounds good, right?

Our first prototype is complete, and we're looking to gauge peoples interest in it, what price they'd be willing to pay for it, if they'd reccommend it to a friend, and so forth.

Renders:

The case comes as is, no monitor or parts. A monitor can be mounted to it, with the ability to have the height and tilt adjusted. The motherboard is rotated to have the IO ports facing downwards, so that cables can be routed straight under the monitor and into the case, without having to go up and around, reducing cable clutter.

Hardware compatibility:

- mATX or ITX motherboard
- ATX PSU
- Two 3.5″ drive
- Two 2.5″ drives
- GPU’s up to 10.5″
- Low profile CPU coolers
- Four 120mm fans

Let me know what you think!

You can visit our website at http://cronolabs.com
Looking good! Well done!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help