[SOLVED] v3.4 - Views missing for program addons
Hello.

There are less views available for program addons in Titan 3.4 than Titan 3.3. Can you activate all views for program addons like in Titan 3.3 ?

If not, is it possible to downgrade to 3.3 version ?

Thank you.
Kalaianthys
Which views are missing ?
For exemple, "BigPanel", "BigPanelDetais" views aren't available for program addons in Titan 3.4 while there were available for program addons in Titan 3.3.
OK, temporary solution:

1. Close Kodi
2. Go to the Kodi userdata folder on your system
3. Open folder addons
4. Open subfolder skin.titan
5. Subfolder extras
6. Open the file views.xml in a proper texteditor.
7. In the file you will see a listing of all available views.
8. The type value of each xml element defines for what content type the view can be used.
9. For the views that are now missing, add programs, don't forget the comma as a seperator.
10. Save the file and start Kodi
11. You should now be able to select these views in the program addons.

Note that not every view is suited to be used in program addons, for example a landscaped view will look awfull (stretched).

Can you do me a favor and provide me your modified views.xml when you're done ?
That way I can include it in the skin for next update to make sure it won't be lost at next skin update ;-)
(2015-08-09, 00:13)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, temporary solution:

1. Close Kodi
2. Go to the Kodi userdata folder on your system
3. Open folder addons
4. Open subfolder skin.titan
5. Subfolder extras
6. Open the file views.xml in a proper texteditor.
7. In the file you will see a listing of all available views.
8. The type value of each xml element defines for what content type the view can be used.
9. For the views that are now missing, add programs, don't forget the comma as a seperator.
10. Save the file and start Kodi
11. You should now be able to select these views in the program addons.

Note that not every view is suited to be used in program addons, for example a landscaped view will look awfull (stretched).

Can you do me a favor and provide me your modified views.xml when you're done ?
That way I can include it in the skin for next update to make sure it won't be lost at next skin update ;-)

Hi marcelveldt,
It's done.

More views are available for program addons now.
Thank you for help Smile

My views.xml file:

PHP Code:
<views>
    <
view id="List" value="50" languageid="31443" type="all"/>
    <
view id="Big List" value="51" languageid="31444" type="all" />
    <
view id="Horizontal Panel" value="52" languageid="31445" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets" />
    <
view id="Panel details" value="53" languageid="31422" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Panel Wall" value="54" languageid="31423" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Banner list" value="55" languageid="31424" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,artists" />
    <
view id="Banner Plex" value="56" languageid="31425" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,artists" />
    <
view id="Big Panel" value="57" languageid="31426" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Large Poster" value="58" languageid="31427" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets" />
    <
view id="Showcase" value="500" languageid="31429" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Big Panel details" value="59" languageid="31428" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Landscape" value="501" languageid="31430" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,tvchannels,tvrecordings,pictures" />
    <
view id="Landscape Single Row" value="502" languageid="31431" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,tvchannels,tvrecordings,pictures" />
    <
view id="Logos" value="503" languageid="31461" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,artists" />
    <
view id="Landscape details" value="505" languageid="31432" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs" />
    <
view id="Extended" value="506" languageid="31433" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures,artists" />    
    <
view id="FanArt" value="507" languageid="31434" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,pictures" />    
    <
view id="Single Poster" value="508" languageid="31435" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets" />    
    <
view id="Panel Square" value="509" languageid="31436" type="all" />    
    <
view id="Panel Square details" value="510" languageid="31437" type="all" />    
    <
view id="Thumbs" value="511" languageid="31438" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,artists,albums,songs,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures" />
    <
view id="Thumbs details" value="512" languageid="31439" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,artists,albums,songs,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures" />
    <
view id="Poster Row" value="513" languageid="31440" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />    
    <
view id="Poster Shift" value="514" languageid="31441" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,programs" />
    <
view id="Low List" value="515" languageid="31442" type="all" />    
    <
view id="Slim List" value="516" languageid="31450" type="all" />
</
views

Kalianthys
Thanks for reporting back. I have adjusted the views so it will be fine in next skin update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] v3.4 - Views missing for program addons1