TV Shows disappearing from library path?
Sorry if my terminology is wrong, I'm not a tech genius here..

So I have a Raspberry Pi 2, with OpenELEC on it running Kodi. It's been absolutely fine until this afternoon when I went to watch a TV show, and couldn't find the damned file. From the home screen I go into TV Shows, and all the posters appear but when I select any show, it leads to a blank screen with only one option and that is to go back a level.

If however, I go into the files list, I can see the files and play them so they are definitely still seen by the Pi.

I've gone to the files list and gone to the option to "Edit Source" for my TV Shows and nothing changed, and I have around 30 TV shows which takes about an hour to scrape so I'd really rather not wipe it all and start again.

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this?? Thanks Smile
Where they there before?

If so, a debug log (wiki) might shed more light on what is happening.

If not, it sounds like a file naming issue - Kodi has added the tv shows during the scrape, but it's not finding/identifying any episodes to add to the tv shows - provide examples of your file names (or upload a debug log after you've performed a library scan). See the wiki for details of tv show and episode file names - for example "The Mentalist/Season 1/The Mentalist S01E03.mkv".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-08-09, 19:47)Milhouse Wrote: Where they there before?

If so, a debug log (wiki) might shed more light on what is happening.

If not, it sounds like a file naming issue - Kodi has added the tv shows during the scrape, but it's not finding/identifying any episodes to add to the tv shows - provide examples of your file names (or upload a debug log after you've performed a library scan). See the wiki for details of tv show and episode file names - for example "The Mentalist/Season 1/The Mentalist S01E03.mkv".

They've been there for the last 4 months or so, it's never been an issue before :/ File names are 100% correct, I had that issue when first setting it up but resolved it a long time ago! I'll look at getting a debug log, bare with me!
"hide watched" option enabled?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I would upload a debug log, if it would actually send me one... Followed the instructions on that wiki page but I'm still waiting for an email with the log file :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows disappearing from library path?0