add playlist menu as submenu of Video on homescreen
Anyone know how to

-add playlist menu item as submenu of Video on homescreen
Depends which skin you using Aeon Nox and the Fire TV Skin you can customize the submenus with anything on kodi, Kodi Helix 14.2 got the custom default skin you can customize the submenus
(2015-08-10, 07:29)travis2119 Wrote: Depends which skin you using Aeon Nox and the Fire TV Skin you can customize the submenus with anything on kodi, Kodi Helix 14.2 got the custom default skin you can customize the submenus

i am using the default confluence skin.

Some instructions would be helpful.

I need to add a submenu item called Playlist in the Video menu item on the homescreen.
You can't configure the submenus on confluence skin you can only put homescreen shortcuts you would have to change your skin now it's another Custom Confluence Mod Skin that only works for Kodi 14.2 Helix that you can configure the submenus other then that you would have to find a Skin that allow you to Configure the Submenus the only ones i know about is Aeon Nox Skin and FTV Skin
(2015-08-10, 13:52)travis2119 Wrote: You can't configure the submenus on confluence skin you can only put homescreen shortcuts you would have to change your skin now it's another Custom Confluence Mod Skin that only works for Kodi 14.2 Helix that you can configure the submenus other then that you would have to find a Skin that allow you to Configure the Submenus the only ones i know about is Aeon Nox Skin and FTV Skin

Actually you can add your own menu items but you need to edit the XML files in the confluence skin folder.

I have added my own menu item to launch a specific playlist file e.g. IMDB top 250.

I just can't figure out how to add the actual Playlist menu item as a submenu of Video.
Is there a how to do youtube video?
(2015-08-10, 23:32)travis2119 Wrote: Is there a how to do youtube video?

Okay

I manage to solve this problem on my own.
(2015-08-11, 08:09)madmax2 Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 23:32)travis2119 Wrote: Is there a how to do youtube video?

Okay

I manage to solve this problem on my own.

Hey, can you please tell me how you've solved it?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add playlist menu as submenu of Video on homescreen0