Solved Important note about the power menu
Read this if you run into any troubles with the powermenu on Kodi Isengard

If you cannot access settings (or any custom shortcut) from the powermenu, here is the solution...
The skin uses skinshortcuts for all menu building and a few weeks back we fixed an issue in that script for Isengard but forgot to publish to the repo. Because of some new stuff we are trying out we can't push to the repo atm, but we will within a few weeks.

In the meanwhile it's possible to manual upgrade skinshortcuts:

1. Download the zipfile with the beta version of skinshortcuts here: https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...-0.5.1.zip

2. Go to settings* --> Addons --> install from zip and choose the downloaded zip

3. You're all set, the powermenu is operational now. The beta of skinshortcuts will be replaced with the official version as soon as the update is released on the repo.

* Note: If you currently can not access your settings because you don't have a shortcut to settings in your main menu you can manually upgrade the file contents:

- go to your Kodi userdate directory on the disk
- open the subfolder "addons"
- unpack the contents of the downloaded zip in the addons directory, overwriting the existing "script.skinshortcuts" folder.
Ahh, thank you!

Love this skin, but this has been driving me nuts!
Kodi is the best HTPC software i know.
I've been using it since Dharma<3

Thanks. New to Kodi for about a week and must of installed 8 skins. By far this is the best.
Grazie.
Also be careful that you don't delete the setting menu (like i did by mistake) then you have no way to get back to the setting menu to use the fix. I had to delete the whole skin manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Important note about the power menu1