Mod RCB support
watch gallery

Hi. Don't know where to post this so I'm making new thread. Hope it's okay...

I've modified this skin to support RCB. Here are the screenshots.

There are couple things left to do like:
  • Custom Hub
  • Custom Icons
  • Video Support for all Views (right now only couple support video previews)
  • Context menus etc.

Instalation
Dump all the files to "../addons/skin.eminence/1080i/" folder and when asked replace all.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4j7vg3...upport.zip
I will try it out now, great that there are people creating mods and supporting the skin to a next level!
I sincerely love you!!

I've been looking for a new skin as Eminence did not support RCB.. and now I can finally swtich back to the best skin out there!!
I love you.. but we need to talk Tongue..

I'm running Kodi 15 on Android 4.4.4 and am using SNES9x EX+ to launch my games. When using Eminence with your RCB mod my games do not launch.. when I switch to Confluence they launch fine. Anything I can do to get you more info? Please let me know!

Thanks!
Thnx for the info. This seems to be platform specific bug. On PC the games are launching fine. Gonna look into it...
EDIT: Don't know what to tell you Tongue Games are launching fine on android 4.4.4 tablet with this mod.
Not sure what it is.. butttt after some playing around I noticed the following:

- Start Kodi with Eminence skin - Games do not launch
- Switch skin to Confluence - Games launch
- Switch back to Eminence skin - Games launch
- Restart Kodi - Game do not launch

---------------------------------------------

- Start Kodi with Confluence skin - Games launch
- Switch to Eminence skin - Games launch
- Restart Kodi with Eminence - Games do not launch

Not sure what it is.. but I'll do a little more digging around.
Are you by any chance using MediaInfo view? Didn't notice that at first but this view id is conflicting with RCB gameinfo id. As a result game's would not run from this view. It's fixed now at a cost of wide view (got to switch ids). So now MediaInfo view is working as it should and Wide view is no more for RCB :/

Got the same problem with Wall view. Can't get it to work with RCB (id conflicts) so it's unavailable for RCB right now...
Download files are updated. Tell me if it's working now Smile
Was indeed using the MediaInfo view Smile.. Thanks will test tomorrow!!
Oops forgot to reply but it works great now! Thanks once again.
nice thanks you
Finally.

Is there a way to port edits into other skins so others skins could use your RCB edit? The default RCB skins are horrible. (Actually I just noticed it was for Eminence, a skin I like)

Could use some more supported modes like for video previews that I have..but still the best RCB I have found (since I broke my own custom one from many years ago...only works on MQ4 :\

On the third image, how do you get this view? I cycled through the list and didn't see this view.
Sadly no. Every skin needs to be edited in different way. It will only work for eminence.
Video preview works in some views. But it needs to be configured in default RCB skin first (media paths etc)

The view from third image is Poster with Hide Info ticked.
Whoa! This is what I was looking for as I had posted a similar request the other day. Now Eminence is a Complete Skin Package, Excellent Job! On a side note. Where, do I copy the files to in Android? I have an Nvidia ShieldTV (Running Kodi 16 Beta5) and I can only see a 16x9 folder and not a 1080i folder. Also I'm running the Beta 2.0 Skin of Eminence. Thank you.

Edit: I copied the files into the 16x9 folder and overwrote the existing files. Eminence crashed Sad and I had to remove and re-install the skin again. Anyone else had the same issue?
It will not work with Beta 2.0. When Eminence 2.0 is released (not in beta anymore) I'll probably make a mod for it too. No promises though Tongue
So this mod is only compatible on Kodi 15.2 Isengard and Eminence 1.0? Then, that's just what I'll do Smile Thank you for getting back on this. Eagerly looking forward to your next versions!

Edit: This mod worked beautifully on the above mentioned Smile

Just a small query tho, Is there a way I can edit something? So that the Boxfront Art is shown without cropping in landscape instead of portrait?

Like this?

Instead of this?

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RCB support0