Proper Port Mod
I've been browsing through the files from the MC360 SVN. I originally downloaded the SVN to see if I might be able to modify it to fit the Windows XBMC. However, I can't make heads or tails of the XML files lol I was wondering if someone could help me with my project. I intend to completely modify MC360 to match Windows. In other words, remove everything Xbox-related, such as the XBMC LIVE! Marketplace, Gamertag support, etc. I would like to remove the Marketplace blade. I would like to edit the "Games" blade for native Windows use. Same for the Media blade, and the System blade. Possibly removing the ability to mouse over one side of the UI to have the blades switch. I don't care for that feature =P I'd rather click the blade to switch to it, with the animations, of course. If someone could help me with my project, or if someone could do this, that would be great. I love the MC360 skin, however, for it to be used on Windows, it needs to be heavily modified.

-Ar7ific1al
I agree with everything you say here but beleive me its a huge task
Sorry I can't help myself but I hope you do find someone who can because I really like the skins looks too but like you said its just so Xbox oriented

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proper Port Mod1