Win Re-scrape single field only?
Hi,

I have been using EMM for years but recently converted to tMM.

Everything is running smoothly and I really like the gui.

I imported my movies, which have been previously scraped using EMM and all the information was read/displayed correctly apart from certification?

All my certifications state not rated? I deleted the movie database and re-added it making sure the settings were set to uk certification but still all my movies import as not rated?

I don't want to re-scrape all the info for my movies just so the certification shows correctly so wanted to know is there a way to re-scrape a single field (for all movies)... because if there is, I can't find it?

Thanks
well, kinda.
Upon scrape, you have the possibilities to uncheck some metadata, which will not be updated.
Just uncheck all but certifications.

BUT:
this does not explain, why we won't read it in first place.
Do you have an Ember created NFO?
Usually, we should read that....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I do as all my movies have been previously scraped and re-scraped/updated with EMM.

Do you want me to email you one or upload it somewhere so you can check it?
Just re-scraped a couple of movies using the method you advised, it worked perfectly. It now shows the appropriate UK rating rather than 'not rated'

I'll hold off doing further movies so I can send you an EMM .nfo and an updated .nfo if you like?
Right, think I've sorted it....

When I initially did the scrape I left the NFO format as movie.nfo

This generated new .nfo's in the same folder as the EMM created <movie filename>.nfo

I set it to create <movie filename>.nfo and made sure all the movie.nfo were deleted

Then I deleted the datasource and re-added it... bingo.... all re-scraped with correct certification

All is good now, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-scrape single field only?0