Disable upper submenu
Anyone know how to remove the upper level submenu that shows stuff like recently added movies? I added a favorites that I created in advanced launcher and now it shows all my favorites above that item (it's a shortcut to run the netflix app in windows 10 and firefox straight to hulu). I'd rather not disable the recently added movies above my movies icon but if I have to I will.

Thanks,
(2015-08-11, 20:19)method115 Wrote: Anyone know how to remove the upper level submenu that shows stuff like recently added movies? I added a favorites that I created in advanced launcher and now it shows all my favorites above that item (it's a shortcut to run the netflix app in windows 10 and firefox straight to hulu). I'd rather not disable the recently added movies above my movies icon but if I have to I will.

Thanks,

settings/skin settings/widgets

scott s.
(2015-08-12, 09:41)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-08-11, 20:19)method115 Wrote: Anyone know how to remove the upper level submenu that shows stuff like recently added movies? I added a favorites that I created in advanced launcher and now it shows all my favorites above that item (it's a shortcut to run the netflix app in windows 10 and firefox straight to hulu). I'd rather not disable the recently added movies above my movies icon but if I have to I will.

Thanks,

settings/skin settings/widgets

scott s.

Perfect. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable upper submenu0