Screen not aligned
I can't figure out what is going on with my screen alignment. I've tried everything to adjust it. The center shows on the right hand side of the screen. I have streamed local news and I don't have problems. It is only with KODI that I am having issues. I was streaming on my TV from a PC then bought a OTT Tv box. When I first hooked it up it was working good. Then Kodi updated to the 15.0 and that is when I started having problems with the picture. I've tried adjusting my TV, the settings on the box and KODI and nothing is working. I even uninstalled and reinstalled KODI. does anyone have any other sugguestions. for this issue.Confused
Crazy idea this, but maybe Kodi is outputting only the RHS of a SideBySide 3d picture, which your TV can't cope with.

For anyone to help more than this, we'd need to know what your TV make/model is, what hardware/operating system you are running kodi on, how you connect the two together (hdmi or something else?) and a log file: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen not aligned0