Music Videos in the movies section.
I have quite a few concert DVD's that I would like to include into Kodi. Like my Stand up comedy movies I figured if I just added them to the movies folder they would appear. But unfortunately this is not the case. My question is this. How do I have a subset of music videos / concert DVD's show up in the same area that I have my movies showing. I have tried changing scrapers etc but no luck.

Is this a case where I should create a music videos folder and have to crawl through the videos menus to find them? I would honestly prefer to keep it either a) located in my movies area or have a Music Videos listing on the main menu where I see Music, Tv Shows, Movies etc.
I would prefer it be very simple like it is with the TV shows and Movies section, you click on it and it brings you to your list of what's available without having to tunnel through genre, artist etc etc.

Can someone give me a nice simple solution or do I have a small project ahead of me?

Thanks!
You need to put your Music Videos\Concerts in a separate folder, and then add that as a source to your system. When adding it as a new source, one of the options is Music Videos (instead of TV Shows and Movies). This should fix your issue.
Thanks! It's way too simple for me to have figured out on my own obviously Tongue LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos in the movies section.0