Req AirPlay recognizes song change, but...
hey
I'm using AirPlay from my iPhone to Kodi quite often, there's only one little thing I'm really missing:
Although Kodi recognizes when a song changes (meta data displayed in Kodi change), the timer just keeps up running, so the lyrics plugin is not triggered to lookup the lyrics for the new song and the old ones remain...

Not sure if it is a big deal to implement or not, but it would be nice if Kodi was able to (absolutely) realize when a new song starts.

Regards
This is implemented in current nightly builds since July 7th. (no - it is not available in Isengard or any newer 15.x releases...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thank you

not sure if I understand you right.
In 15.1 (final) it is not implemented, but it is implemented in the versions I can download from here?:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/

perhaps you have an idea which files are responsible for that function, so I can extract only those ones from a nightly build to get the desired function?
Its not possible to only extract that feature as it also needed changes in the core code of kodi. And basically you got it right. The feature is not available in any 15.x versions (those only receive bugfixes - no features) but in current nightlybuilds
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
thank you,
do these nightlybuilds have the same functions as v15 plus new unstable things? Or do they miss things v15 has?
In other words: Can I use a current nightly without major problems?

Regards
You can
argg.. Just wanted to give it a try, but now...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237460

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay recognizes song change, but...0