v12 XMBC repository empty
Hello, I know the thread has been more or less dicussed, but I haven't seen a complete solution.

I have XMBC 12.3.0 installed on my NAS 269L (linux).

Since a couple of days, I can't install official addons. The repository is empty. I can install unofficial addons though (but i need the opensubtitles addon which is in your repository).

I made a factory reset, also unistalled and reinstalled the xbmc installation and this is not helping. I also tried to install the addons from the .zip files using your url, but can finalize the process (conditions not met ect ...).

I've read the Mirror adress has been changed. Do I have to somehow update that adress ? I'm living in Switzerland maybe this is the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel J.
We stopped complete support for Frodo and lower. There are no updates to that for a year and as such it was time to completely shut it down.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Is this a quick fix, can someone help me even though my version is not "supported" ? Since FRODO isn't supported, does it mean the addon link will be permanently broken ? What are the dependecies to install opensubtitles except the service.opensubtitles .zip file ?

Thanks,

Daniel
"There are no updates to that for a year and as such it was time to completely shut it down. "

I have the same problem, my hardware doesn't support hardware accelaration in Kodi and Ubuntu 12.10+, so I had to revert to Frodo with XVBA support.

I have a question, since those versions are still downloadable, why not keep the old repository in the air? eventhough it's not updated anymore. I know there are a lot of users out there who cannot upgrade to Kodi for whatever reason. My idea would be to just keep the Frodo repository "as is", not maintained or supported, but still reachable.
This is really a good point Nisko. I was more than happy with frodo. But since I uninstalled some important addons by resetting the NAS (factory reset), I can't reinstall addons from the official repository just because the link (mirror) or whatever is broken.

Guys could you please address just this, I won't buy a new NAS just because subtitles are not working anymore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC repository empty0