Unable to brouse the shared files
Hi all,

I am trying to automatically share the files available in the xbmc server, so that when I enable "share my libraries" option it should show the available files in other client over upnp.

I had changed the SourcesDirectory.cpp and now my upnp client can able to see the Drives available in the server. The drives are visible only, they are not accessible. When I am trying to access the drives using Bubbleupnp application, I am getting following error.
Browse error cause: Incorrect ObjectID.

Could you please guide me with this?

Thanks
Please stop spamming github. You should be a bit more patient. This is an international forum where people live in a dozens of different time zones - yet you don't even let 24 hours pass before yelling at github again.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry for posting in the github.
But I have added following line in the SourcesDirectory.cpp after g_mediaManager.GetRemovableDrives(sources); line.

g_mediaManager.GetLocalDrives(sources);

After adding this line, I am able to see all the available Sources in kodi. But After I enable the "share my libraries" option in the upnp settings of kodi, all available drives are visible only(means not accessable or browsable). I am using bubbleupnp application in the client side for accessing.

When I am trying to access the drives using Bubbleupnp application, I am getting following error.
Browse error cause: Incorrect ObjectID.

But when I follow the following link procedure, I am able to access the drives using bubbleupnp without error.

Please guide me with this

Thanks
You have to figure this out on your own as it seems. For example by searching for that error message in our code.

Hint - its in: xbmc / network / upnp / UPnPServer.cpp

And then try to go reverse or debug why it states this.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to brouse the shared files0