Req Quote/Reply Notifications and Thread Posts
Hi,

I would like to request quote notifications on this forum as well as notifications when someone replies to a thread you've created. It can get quite annoying having to click on your username on the top right of the screen then clicking on the "[Number of posts you've made]" under the heading "Posts:" just to see the threads that you've posted in and then click on that thread and try to sift through the thread and find out if you've received a reply to your posts. This is especially annoying if you tend to make a lot of posts in the Kodi forum.

The inability to easily check your replies/quotes slows down the ability to respond quickly to replies. Many times I don't even realise that someone's replied to a post I've made and the current way of checking as mentioned above is an unnecessarily cumbersome task which puts you off. Not only does this slow down response times due to lack of being notified easily, but it also leads to a lot of threads where questions have been asked and someone has replied but the original poster hasn't got back because they either forgot to check if they received a reply or couldn't find the post or thread that they contributed to easily.

Many good forums now have a notifications system in place to notify users of replies/quotes to their posts or threads and it would be great if the forum admin can add this feature for the benefit of the Kodi community.

Thank you Wink
You can turn on notifications to threads in user settings.
For notifications to quotes I use Tapatalk.
at bottom left corner of each thread there is a "subscribe to this thread" link. Quote notifications will come with forum update I think.
Yes, and you can set that subscription as default in your user control panel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quote/Reply Notifications and Thread Posts0