Please help- messed up a perfect image
I am so pissed...

I had just spent 3 hours getting my Kodi on Raspberry Pi 2 B setup perfectly.
I then wanted to copy over some cinema experience files over to the SD card so I plugged it into my Windows 10 computer and copied over the files in a new folder off of the root
I got an error that there wasnt enough room (32 GB card)
I deleted the new folder
Now it wont boot at all.

Is there anything I can do other than start from scratch like I did before
Using OSMC

I assume that accessing the card from an incompatible computer (windows file system) messed up the image
Is there any way I can (using Windows) reinstall OSMC and then move some files back to the card?
Files that contain the setup I made
Describe what happens when you try to boot - is anything shown on the screen, does the green light flash on the Pi when power is applied?

Mount the SD card in Windows, open Windows File Explorer and take a screenshot of all the files you have in the SD card. Upload your screenshot to somewhere like imgur.com - maybe you deleted an important file by mistake, seeing what files remain may help solve your problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help- messed up a perfect image0