• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
Hello Micahg

I have access to 2 Shaw accounts and it used to work before (for a few weeks) but now it just keeps saying authorisation failed.

Any ideas? I've tried to remove the add-on and add it back.

It was my favourite add-on. Please help Sad

Thanks,
Vanessa
Ok ok. I'll try to look soon

Sent from my ONE A2005
Thank you Smile
Hello All,

@hscotty55 and @qweenv, are you guys able to test the version on github? I've got it working with the shaw go logon (the number, not your shaw.ca email or your personal email) -- I'm assuming this is what is available most redily.

Right now, I'm stripping the dashes (- character) out of the number (the ones i've seen are nnn-nnnn-nnnn) because that is what the web service wants.

Anyway, if you can test it please do so I can request the fix get pulled into the official repo. If you aren't able to test it I'll push it in a few days.

Thanks
Works for me. Thanks so much!!!
Excellent. I'll push it up soon.

Sent from my ONE A2005
I installed the 1.0.8 zip and updated.

I've now tried with my nnnnnnnnnn 10 digit number using the same password I was able to login through the sportsnet website.

Same authorization error.
I am possibly using the wrong password for it. I'll update when I figure that out.
Congrats to Shaw for allowing 3 sign-in methods, all likely using different PW's, lol.
I updated from your Git repository (master branch) and I can confirm that your plugin is now working for me using a "Shaw Direct" account number and password. Huge thanks for taking the time to update this.
OK, I'm going to push it up soonish then.
Not working for me (Shaw go). Installed the latest 1.0.8, used account number, still getting authorization error. Login does work on the Sportsnet now website. What am I missing? Thank you for all your efforts!
Usually you need to install the update and then delete your current cookies in user data folder
Hey all, this app is great and was using before with sportsnet login but now that I go bell its included in my package. Any idea if there is a plan to add bell log on functionality? I would assume lots of people could use it?

Just wondering - thanks!
(2016-12-04, 19:53)xxcrimperxx Wrote: Hey all, this app is great and was using before with sportsnet login but now that I go bell its included in my package. Any idea if there is a plan to add bell log on functionality? I would assume lots of people could use it?

Just wondering - thanks!
See post 3

Sent from my ONE A2005
Same here still. Authorization Failed.
Version 1.0.8 using Shaw credentials...
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3