• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
@RCCS i noticed that my version of the add-on is not the latest version - maybe you need to delete the add on and use version 1.0.11:
https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.s...4ba55969d5
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. But I can't seem to get SN Now add-on to show anything. I have typed the login information into the settings (selected ShawGo as I use shaw) and when I run the add-on it reads "Authorisation Failed" then Check Kodi Log for more information (I couldn't find any information in the Kodi log). I checked the settings.xml file in the add-on and my login information is correct.

Is there anything I can do to diagnose the problem?
My version of Sportsnet Now 1.0.12 doesn't work for some reason. It was working sporadically several days ago but now won't even launch. It just says to check the error log but I can't figure out what all that means in the log file. I'm with Rogers but not cable, just internet. I've entered the login information correctly as it's worked before. I just signed up with Rogers Sportsnet Now a week ago and it worked fine then during their 7 day trial, but it has stopped working now and I'm wasting money on a service I can't access through Kodi. Any thoughts? Will there be an update soon?

Thank you =)
micahg I tried PMing you, Bell Aliant is now supported. If I send you PM with credentials would you mine entering it in? I can't pm u, so if you could please PM me.
(2017-04-10, 02:54)Marz1970 Wrote: @RCCS i noticed that my version of the add-on is not the latest version - maybe you need to delete the add on and use version 1.0.11:
https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.s...4ba55969d5

Hey, I tried bumping back down to 1.0.11...still very spotty. Only one link works (East I think) and thats some of the time.

Just curious though what the main issue is here and if it will ever be fixed? It went from the best most reliable add on to not functional.

I really hope this can get done.

Thanks to everyone.
Anyone know if micahg is the only one that adds providers on here? I can't figure it out myself.
Bump, Anyone seen micahg? I can't PM him. Anyone help get a provider coded?
Have the Add on loaded but Need a user name and password to get into sportsnet so I can watch the game
You contact your ISP to get access
App is not authenticating rogers account on ver. 16 or 17 of kodi, Also plays for 4 to 6 min on version 17 and then kicks out.
(2017-04-22, 11:01)VladimirRS Wrote: Thanks for a great addon

Vladimir, it works for you?

How?
ok so here is the error I'm getting now with the sportnet app. XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory-Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Works fine on other PC
Did fresh windows install
Well I have a username and password to Sportsnet Now but to a provider that is not listed, Bell Aliant. Can anyone help?
(2017-04-22, 22:43)HawkEyeT Wrote: ok so here is the error I'm getting now with the sportnet app. XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory-Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Works fine on other PC
Did fresh windows install

Hello HawkEyeT,

I had the same problem on a new install and found a broken URL in "snnow.py": http://nlmobile.cdnak.neulion.com/sports...ios_r3.xml

The information provided by this file is stored in "settings.json", "SportsnetNow" section, "CHAN_MAP" value.

Try this:

Compare the "settings.json" file from the PC that works with the one in the non-working one. Most likely you will find the "CHAN_MAP" value missing. Copy and paste it without breaking the json structure and you should now have access to the list of SN channels. From there you should be able to launch the channels.

Please let me know if you can stream for more than 4-6 minutes; I am not able to stream longer than that since upgraded to Kodi 17.1. I'm using LibreELEC running on RPi3.
Yeah I have the same problem with only streaming 4-6 min on version 17. still works fine on version 16.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3