adding icon thumbnails under video
Hi,

New to xbmc but loving what i'm finding. I'm trying to add buried add-ons as a video add on favorite. I know how to add veetle, phoenix ect but I want to put deeper ones on. As an example I'd like to add the Pac 12 Network, which is buried under LiveTV, Video Add-ons, vdubt25. Is there a way to have that like a favorite. Thanks so much in advance if this is possible.
(2015-08-14, 05:38)LungBuster Wrote: Hi,

New to xbmc but loving what i'm finding. I'm trying to add buried add-ons as a video add on favorite. I know how to add veetle, phoenix ect but I want to put deeper ones on. As an example I'd like to add the Pac 12 Network, which is buried under LiveTV, Video Add-ons, vdubt25. Is there a way to have that like a favorite. Thanks so much in advance if this is possible.

You could try using Super Favourites to add what you refer to as "buried addons", you will need to add enable the Super Favourites Override menu to allow you do add the "buried" sections to Super Favourites, you can then go into Super Favourites itself and add those items to Kodi's favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adding icon thumbnails under video0