TV scannning, no prompt
I want to scan TV show but keep getting prompt TV image selection for each show

How to stop these prompts?

It becomes annoying to click OK each time...

I fully accept the default images that were found and do not wish to select see the TV image selection window

Please give an option to hide both window after each scan
-hide TV image selection window
-hide Edit show window

===
also will future update allow auto scanning?

This is much needed since the whole purpose of ember to is automate tasks,
so to manually need to scrape each show one at a time is really painful and slow.
Don't mark multiple tv shows and use rescrape. There is a bug that sometimes use the info from the last show for the next show. Do always rescrape only one tv show.

In next release we have a full automated sxraping process for tv shows like for movies and moviesets, also the ability to use command line to scrape and update tv shows.
(2015-08-14, 11:09)DanCooper Wrote: Don't mark multiple tv shows and use rescrape. There is a bug that sometimes use the info from the last show for the next show. Do always rescrape only one tv show.

In next release we have a full automated sxraping process for tv shows like for movies and moviesets, also the ability to use command line to scrape and update tv shows.

I only select one show and rescrape.

That is the only menu item you can pick when you right click the tv show.

It still showing the two windows after each scrape
Yes, but it's possible to mark more than one show and click rescrape... and this is broken. That should be just an indication.

Anyway, it's not possible to disable these two dialogs in latest version, but it will be possible to do that in next release. Please be patient.
(2015-08-14, 11:27)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, but it's possible to mark more than one show and click rescrape... and this is broken. That should be just an indication.

Anyway, it's not possible to disable these two dialogs in latest version, but it will be possible to do that in next release. Please be patient.

Oh I thought u meant if I don't select more than one show and click rescrape then it would not show those two windows.

I didn't know it was broken

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scannning, no prompt0