Solved Harmony 900 issues on Yosemite
Hi all,

I downloaded Kodi 15.1 Isengard for OS X Yosemite as a replacement for Front Row (seeing as it was discontinued from OS X Lion). I am running a 2010 Intel Mac Mini with the latest version of Yosemite through a Panasonic Viera TV using HDMI.

For a while I had been using the mac mini profile on my Harmony 900 to operate Kodi, just as I used to on Front Row. This was OK, but not perfect as some buttons did something completely different to what they were meant to.

So I found and followed this guide: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=55660 to setup my Harmony 900 to work with Kodi. I followed all steps except B & C. I also have the option selected to start Kodi with the remote - that is now the only thing I can do with my remote. I can start Kodi and that's it, no other buttons work and "Menu" doesn't do anything once I am in Kodi either.

It doesn't matter whether I am in the "Activities" part of the remote or trying the "Plex Player" device - none of these keys work.

Could somebody please help me?

Many thanks for reading.

Note: I am very new to Kodi and how this all works so please bear with me.
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know I set up the profile again (Plex Player and the activity) and today its all working! I haven't done anything different but this is fantastic thank you !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 900 issues on Yosemite0