\addons\skin.confluence\720p Folder location on Android
Anyone know where the \addons\skin.confluence\720p folder location on Android so I can modify the MyVideoNav.xml file? I found it on windows at C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.confluence\720p, but can't find the location on Android.
I have the same problem. I have a HiMedia Q5 IV running Android and I can't find the skin.confluence folder. All other skins I have installed are in org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons but skin.confluence is strangely missing. Any help would be appreciated.
(2015-08-17, 16:10)BigPines Wrote: I have the same problem. I have a HiMedia Q5 IV running Android and I can't find the skin.confluence folder. All other skins I have installed are in org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons but skin.confluence is strangely missing. Any help would be appreciated.

After doing a little more googling I did end up finding the location, but you will need to be rooted to traverse to the location. My G-Box Q is rooted so I was able to find and edit the MyVideoNav.xml file. The location is on the root drive:

/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.confluence/720p
I rooted my box but there is still no dir at: /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.confluence/720p. The only dir I can find is Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons but skin.confluence is not in there.

Do they put stuff in different places based on the different boxes? My box is running Android KitKat 4.4.2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
\addons\skin.confluence\720p Folder location on Android0