v15 Kodi freezes and UI is not usable after long idle
After my system has been idling for more than a few hours, it becomes completely unusable and basically freezes. I can originally move the cursor around, but as soon as I select any menu item, everything locks up for about 2-5 minutes. If I wait long enough, it eventually unfreezes, and I can move the cursor again. But as soon as I select a menu item, it will freeze again. It only does this after idling for about 3+ hours. Forced to Force Quit in order to get out of Kodi.

Here is a link to my debug log: http://pastebin.com/C98mmELq

OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
Kodi 15.0
Mac Mini (Late 2012 model)
Installed via DMG and then added TVAddons from repo
Default confluence skin
Update: Did a completely fresh install and let it idle over night. In the morning, everything seemed to work ok. Then, I added two video libraries (neither one is very big) and then shortly after adding them, I was able to reproduce the same issue where clicking any menu item causes Kodi to lock up for 2-5 minutes. Eventually it unfreezes and I can click somewhere else, only to have it freeze again. Had to force quit and restart Kodi to get out of this state.
I don't see anything freezing in that log. But you should consider reading the forum rules. We don't support those tvaddons shit.

Also you could try to disable the rss feed, iVue TV Guide Add-on, Alluc Service and the next-aired addon.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi freezes and UI is not usable after long idle0