Give the play button pause function again
Got my old Zodac dedicated XBMC fired up again for the bed room, and me realized how much i miss the double function of the play button.

Two years ago the function got removed from XBMC, and i did not like it then, but got used to it, but after using it again, i wonder why it ever got taken out, because it's much easier that way to pause Kodi.

Also a other thing i miss a little is that if you use fast forward (skipping intros or so), and push play, Kodi pauses first, and you have to push play again to play, why not just start playing the media, if you wane pause you can just push the pause button?
(2015-08-16, 06:38)player-x Wrote: Got my old Zodac dedicated XBMC fired up again for the bed room, and me realized how much i miss the double function of the play button.

Two years ago the function got removed from XBMC, and i did not like it then, but got used to it, but after using it again, i wonder why it ever got taken out, because it's much easier that way to pause Kodi.

Just map the <play> button to the PlayPause function.

(2015-08-16, 06:38)player-x Wrote: Also a other thing i miss a little is that if you use fast forward (skipping intros or so), and push play, Kodi pauses first, and you have to push play again to play, why not just start playing the media, if you wane pause you can just push the pause button?

Not sure what version of Kodi you're currently using but that's not how it works since Kodi 14.x+ (see here where that is discussed and fixed).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Give the play button pause function again0