MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.
@webnar, work perfect here with 3.0.0 and smartplaylist. Nothing wrong, only need select widget...

Edit your filter for only show item you don´t watch, and order by recent, and all work fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thx for the fast response Wanilton.

But then i don't get the recently add movies just the complete list. And if i select the not watched in the smartplaylist they are not visible in the library.
Also i liked that in MQ5 i only got a total of 12 items in my widget, not the complete list like your screenshot shows 98. Its maybe a option that instead of selecting the option created now just the playlist of the librairy it is an option that users can pick a playlist from the widget option menu. Then we can create a custom playlist only for the widgets where it show what the end user wants(everybody got different wishes).
I found a work around but it takes unnecessarily effort to get it done. I hope the issue get fixed sometime, but for now for me its almost like in MQ5 again. iam only missing the currently watching for movies but i don't care about that one. It would be a nice option.
(2015-10-19, 23:27)webnar Wrote: iam only missing the currently watching for movies but i don't care about that one.

I do care. I really hope it's gonna be fixed in 3.1.0. Rolleyes
For Brave one try this content for movies with Skin.Helper.Script....

This content is for nostalgic people who love to used widget from AeonMQ5 in MQ6

PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=inprogressandrecommendedmedia&limit=36 

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks Angelinas. Would this still work for 3.2.0?
How can i do it? Do I have to download that ZIP file from that site? And then?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.2