Media type cover-overlays
So I recreated the Media Cover-Overlays (Issue #182) views again for the new changes made to the viewlist code, and created a special fork so they could merge easily. It can do all media types Bluray, DVD HD-DVD 3D-Bluray, etc.. Set-able by a switch under view options.

Special fork.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Nice one MacGyver.
I used to have them on my old WMC with MediaBrowser application but now i don't miss them Smile
Nice work MacGyver.
I'm currently running (and loving) your MacGyvers Personal Mod that includes custom menus and submenus. Is there a way to integrate this with mod?
Jingai should be merging my fork that contains the menu changes I redid for 3.0.3 soon, but I did the above cover addon to mine last year already, you just need to turn it on in the settings.

You should know that the version my personal version was built off of is getting rather old at this point, and soon it won't be working so well. I'm not sure if I have the energy to put all the custom things back in it if I start over on the newest version of official Metropolis.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I'll be merging in things soon. I'm sorry for the delay -- life gets in the way sometimes.

My focus will be a final version for Helix first (mostly for custom menus). Then I will focus on the required changes for Isengard. New features and such will come later.
MacGyver,

I just have to say... incredible movie collection!

Tobor
Sorry to let you down, but that is a fake collection to build Kodi forum images from, hence everything there is from before 1924 (and pointing only to various 5mb video samples). Smile

IRL, I only watch David Hasselhoff movies. But even though my collection is fake, all of those are public domain and so they are available for free for download from the Prelinger Archive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media type cover-overlays0