v15 I cannot uninstall a skin [x-post]
Hi!

Sorry I cross post this for visibility.

I installed re-touched [skin] and then I decided to uninstall it but the skin got stuck in the skins menu. I can retrieve the info of the skin but there I cannot click any button but cancel.

Is there any way to delete the skin from that menu? I've guessed that it would be possible deleting some file, but I cannot find it and my knowledge of the system is not very deep.

I can't either reinstall, at least from the repository, since for the system is still installed.

Also, perhaps, if I could reinstall it in some way (using a zip file) I could uninstall it properly.

Thanks for your help in advance.

PS1/ Kodi is running under android.
PS2/ Sorry in advance if this is not he correct subforum to post this.
So you get some response, for what's it worth, I believe the re-touched skin is default skin (along with Confluence) and it can't be uninstalled (same as Confluence cannot be uninstalled) because the system sees it as default. If somehow it is not installed and you install it to try out, you can't get rid of it, unless by deleting it in Kodi directory manually, which I know nothing about how its done.

I didn't install this skin lately but it showed up upon fresh Kodi v15 install for me, alongside Confluence skin, I thought v15 includes it automatically. I also run Kodi on Android BTW if that has any bearing.
Thanks for the respond!!

I finally reinstalled kodi for other reasons and the skin did reinstalled when I loaded the back up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I cannot uninstall a skin [x-post]0