Broken label <angle> tag in latest Jarvis dev
Hi, As written in title, I have new issues with labels using <angle> tag in today's Jarvis dev build.
Is there changes with this tag or is it Broken ? All labels using this tag don't show up anymore.

Thanks.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
iirc it's deprecated. you should use a rotate animation instead.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
yup, i remembered correctly:
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14349
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Does this work with labels? I have been trying for the last hour or so to replace what should be something simple with no luck. Could you also announce it in the jarvis skin changes as I'm sure it will impact on a lot of skins.
(2015-08-17, 15:06)im85288 Wrote: Does this work with labels? I have been trying for the last hour or so to replace what should be something simple with no luck. Could you also announce it in the jarvis skin changes as I'm sure it will impact on a lot of skins.

it's gone since long time according to the ticket
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-08-17, 15:09)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 15:06)im85288 Wrote: Does this work with labels? I have been trying for the last hour or so to replace what should be something simple with no luck. Could you also announce it in the jarvis skin changes as I'm sure it will impact on a lot of skins.

it's gone since long time according to the ticket

True, but if I rollback to Jarvis Alpha 1 all works great, it's only the most recent nightly versions where the problem has been introduced.
Works for me on Linux, so i guess it's caused by some recent win32 font changes. Will ping the dev(s) in charge.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks that would save a load of changes, cheers.
Thank you all for feedback. Wasn't aware it was deprecated. However, my labels using simple rotate anims also don't show up anymore. Weird ?

(2015-08-17, 16:56)Jayz2K Wrote: Thank you all for feedback. Wasn't aware it was deprecated. However, my labels using simple rotate anims also don't show up anymore. Weird ?

did you set "center" for the animation correctly? perhaps it rotated out of screen? otherwise post your code.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
FYI

<angle> will be removed in v16 Jarvis. I'd suggest that you already adjust your code for v15 accordingly.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-08-17, 18:22)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 16:56)Jayz2K Wrote: Thank you all for feedback. Wasn't aware it was deprecated. However, my labels using simple rotate anims also don't show up anymore. Weird ?

did you set "center" for the animation correctly? perhaps it rotated out of screen? otherwise post your code.
Well, excepted if there is changes in the center positioning, previous working labels no more show up (labels I'm using for my vertical sidebar used rotate animation and were working fine). I gave it a shot on the only label using <angle> and tried to rotate with center definition as "auto" and coordinates but still fails. If required I can post some code when back Home

I would image not many people were aware it is deprecated, it's probably just me but I cannot get the label to rotate at all.

Here is the previous code with <angle>

Code:
<control type="label">
                <centertop>220</centertop>
                <right>-225</right>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <width>240</width>
                <height>333</height>
                <font>SmallBold</font>
                <textcolor>Dark1</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.EndTime(hh:mm)]</label>
                <angle>-90</angle>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <visible>[!IsEmpty(ListItem.EndTime) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes)]]</visible>
                <visible>[!Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + !Skin.HasSetting(furniture.hideendtime)] | Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml)</visible>
            </control>

And one of the many attempts to use a rotate animation which shows no label at all:
Code:
<control type="label">
                <centertop>220</centertop>
                <right>-225</right>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <width>240</width>
                <height>333</height>
                <font>SmallBold</font>
                <textcolor>Dark1</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.EndTime(hh:mm)]</label>
                <animation effect="rotate" end="-90" center="auto" time="0" condition="True">Conditional</animation>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <visible>[!IsEmpty(ListItem.EndTime) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes)]]</visible>
                <visible>[!Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + !Skin.HasSetting(furniture.hideendtime)] | Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml)</visible>
            </control>
it's probably rotated offscreen. you may need to adjust the positioning coordinates.
Confirm something broken or changed in latest build.

Code working in previous builds and not working in latest (code for logo) :

Code:
            <!-- Image -->
            <control type="image">
                <left>324</left>
                <top>334</top>
                <width>356</width>
                <height>356</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(Color.B1Txt2NF)]">common/kodi.png</texture>
                <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <!-- Image -->
            <control type="image">
                <left>476</left>
                <top>334</top>
                <width>356</width>
                <height>356</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(Color.B1ItemF)]">common/kover.png</texture>
                <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>550</left>
                <top>490</top>
                <width>499</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>Font60R</font>
                <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(Color.B1Txt1F)]</textcolor>
                <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="45" time="0" center="560,500" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <label>Over</label>
            </control>

Screen before :

And after update :

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken label <angle> tag in latest Jarvis dev0