• 132(current)
Release skin helper service
Marcel I was use this code for Music Visualisation as Fallback when Artist dont have Images from ArtistSlideShow.

Now with your changes for "add save skin image feature" can remove same image for all track...Always is same ...
Multiimage with General thumb/image for searchphrase dont working amymore.

Edit... forget this wasnt working...not bug from your script
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-30, 14:30)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 23:15)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 22:38)marcelveldt Wrote: Just included something new (and cool) to the script...

Possibility to add a "sort alphabet" so your views to quickly jump to a certain letter...

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...edia-views

Is this different to pressing shift+1st char or shift+first 2 chars when in a view?

Hi Marcel,

Just a quick question, got the latest from GIT and tried plugging this in, it is working but if I select a letter it always jumps to the start of the letter before i.e. select 'E' jumps to 'D'

Any ideas why?

Edit: think it might be connected to having movies beginning 0-9?. If I'm on the first movie in my library, '71, then if I select any letter it does not jump, if I'm on first film with 'A' and select 'F' it jumps but to 'E' so I guess the 0-9 movies are connected? if I'm on 'R' and select 'A' no jump?
I've experienced the same, didn't think about the 0-9 items though...
Hi Marcel,

I didn't expect you to provide it so soon... BIG THANKS!!!

It works great, but I have found a little bug; for instance a song with duration of 3:03 is shown as 3:3 and another one of 3:00 as 3:0

As respects this...

(2016-04-30, 14:01)Mike_Doc Wrote: can you make it a different property Marcel? perhaps SkinHelper.Music.Tracklist.Duration ? You'll know best. I use .Music.Tracklist and would prefer to just have tracklist only like it was.

...I agree with Mike, but like he says you know best...

Thanks again!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-04-30, 18:03)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 14:30)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 23:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Is this different to pressing shift+1st char or shift+first 2 chars when in a view?

Hi Marcel,

Just a quick question, got the latest from GIT and tried plugging this in, it is working but if I select a letter it always jumps to the start of the letter before i.e. select 'E' jumps to 'D'

Any ideas why?

Edit: think it might be connected to having movies beginning 0-9?. If I'm on the first movie in my library, '71, then if I select any letter it does not jump, if I'm on first film with 'A' and select 'F' it jumps but to 'E' so I guess the 0-9 movies are connected? if I'm on 'R' and select 'A' no jump?
I've experienced the same, didn't think about the 0-9 items though...

Same issue. Sometimes it jump to correct beggining letter, sometimes not.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Marcel,

Another query / issue for you.

Just noticed that Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo) is not working 100%. For instance Adele is showing the logo for 'Various Artists'. It looks like it is taking the artist from the first album and for Adele I have:

Ministry of Sound: The Chilled House Session
XX Twenty Years, Vol.2 - Ministry of Sound

The above is displayed using Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackList), can this be sorted to give 19 or artist albums first before compilations as well?

Even @ Album level I get 'Various Artists' logo when on album 19?

TIa,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-30, 14:30)Mike_Doc Wrote: Edit: think it might be connected to having movies beginning 0-9?. If I'm on the first movie in my library, '71, then if I select any letter it does not jump, if I'm on first film with 'A' and select 'F' it jumps but to 'E' so I guess the 0-9 movies are connected? if I'm on 'R' and select 'A' no jump?

Can you test it with the latest Git version ? Should now be fixed, I indeed overlooked the numbers
(2016-05-01, 21:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: Just noticed that Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo) is not working 100%. For instance Adele is showing the logo for 'Various Artists'. It looks like it is taking the artist from the first album and for Adele I have:

Good catch, this is now fixed on Git.
Please remember to flush the cache or use the contextmenu to manual lookup
(2016-04-30, 23:34)manfeed Wrote: It works great, but I have found a little bug; for instance a song with duration of 3:03 is shown as 3:3 and another one of 3:00 as 3:0

This is now fixed on Git.

Also, I have moved it to a new property:

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackListWithDuration)
Thanks Marcel, both look to be working correctly.

One other question on alphabet, can you do anything to cater for other chars?

The first 4 films in my library are:

'71
The 'Burbs
(500) days of summer
*batteries not included

followed by 2 guns.

If I select '#' it places me @ 2 guns so it is ignoring the 1st 4 films as expected due to their naming, also fixed is if I select D, K, S etc. it selects that letter.

Can you maybe add '!' or something and handle films beginning with no alphanumeric chars?
(2016-05-02, 21:22)Mike_Doc Wrote: Can you maybe add '!' or something and handle films beginning with no alphanumeric chars?

I'm afraid that's not possible. The "smsjump" workaround I used to create the alphabet can only handle keys 2-9
(2016-05-02, 21:22)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Marcel, both look to be working correctly.

One other question on alphabet, can you do anything to cater for other chars?

The first 4 films in my library are:

'71
The 'Burbs
(500) days of summer
*batteries not included

followed by 2 guns.

If I select '#' it places me @ 2 guns so it is ignoring the 1st 4 films as expected due to their naming, also fixed is if I select D, K, S etc. it selects that letter.

Can you maybe add '!' or something and handle films beginning with no alphanumeric chars?

I have some problem with this.

When I press "#" it go to letter "B".

Sometimes when I press "K" it go to "L".

Sometimes I can up et down on letters, sometimes not. Very strange this stuff...
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for considering non-alpha chars in the new scrollbar.

Question about busy spinners, are png files valid in busy_spinners? I use at the moment a .png file with rotate so can I place multiple .pngs to choose from?
(2016-05-02, 23:20)Guilouz Wrote: Sometimes I can up et down on letters, sometimes not. Very strange this stuff...

Please test with the latest Git version, I fixed some stuff
(2016-05-03, 18:52)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Thanks for considering non-alpha chars in the new scrollbar.

Question about busy spinners, are png files valid in busy_spinners? I use at the moment a .png file with rotate so can I place multiple .pngs to choose from?

Yes, indeed. Take a look at titan for a reference, it has both gif spinners and multiimage png files
(2016-05-03, 20:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 23:20)Guilouz Wrote: Sometimes I can up et down on letters, sometimes not. Very strange this stuff...

Please test with the latest Git version, I fixed some stuff

I have already latest git...
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18