• 95(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi marcelveldt,

i've just tested:

PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMusicSongsBackground.Wall)]</texture

Collection of Song/Album cover images (from the library) as wall prebuilt by the script

... but it only shows a wall with the same artist thumb. Maybe you could take a look?

Thanx
(2016-02-13, 22:05)butchabay Wrote:
PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMusicSongsBackground.Wall)]</texture

Collection of Song/Album cover images (from the library) as wall prebuilt by the script

... but it only shows a wall with the same artist thumb. Maybe you could take a look?

Can you go into the addon settings and let the script rebuild the wall images (clear cache) ?
You mean to delete all the walls in addon data? Or which setting exactly? There is no skin.helper.service under the section Services in kodi.

Thanx.
(2016-02-15, 01:19)butchabay Wrote: You mean to delete all the walls in addon data? Or which setting exactly? There is no skin.helper.service under the section Services in kodi.

Thanx.

You can find it in System->Addons->System->Dependencies

Regards,

Bart
(2016-02-15, 01:41)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 01:19)butchabay Wrote: You mean to delete all the walls in addon data? Or which setting exactly? There is no skin.helper.service under the section Services in kodi.

Thanx.

You can find it in System->Addons->System->Dependencies

Regards,

Bart

Yep Thanx just found it Smile
(2016-02-14, 23:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 22:05)butchabay Wrote:
PHP Code:

Can you go into the addon settings and let the script rebuild the wall images (clear cache) ?

Cleared Cache, all seems to work. Thanx mate.
Hey Marcel. Quick question, with the filecheck command, is it possible to do that in the 16x9 folder ? I have some doubts since I can't get it to work.

I set the path as

special ://skin/16x9/Designer_CustomList1.xml

Thanks
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Not sure if this is the place for this but it is related to this and titan so thought I would ask here. About hmm 1-3 days ago all sudden i had an update to something and a crash when i restarted kodi with titan running when i play a show from anywhere the next episode does not update on home screen ie i play s0101 and after its done it doesn't seem to update in fact it doesn't even look like its trying to update. So i also went into this addon and went to next episodes in it and its the same in there so its not just in titan its in the addon itself that has the next episode which is this one.

Any word on this? it was fine up until a day or 2 ago, Note to try and fix i removed titan then also did an uninstall of kodi after doing a fresh start in it so all data should have been removed then i uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it along with titan etc.

Thanks in advance
Addon updated today and its now updating the next episodes.
(2016-02-15, 14:29)lrddread Wrote: Not sure if this is the place for this but it is related to this and titan so thought I would ask here. About hmm 1-3 days ago all sudden i had an update to something and a crash when i restarted kodi with titan running when i play a show from anywhere the next episode does not update on home screen ie i play s0101 and after its done it doesn't seem to update in fact it doesn't even look like its trying to update. So i also went into this addon and went to next episodes in it and its the same in there so its not just in titan its in the addon itself that has the next episode which is this one.

Any word on this? it was fine up until a day or 2 ago, Note to try and fix i removed titan then also did an uninstall of kodi after doing a fresh start in it so all data should have been removed then i uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it along with titan etc.

Thanks in advance

Please report any Titan related questions in the Titan threads. But because this is actually related to skinhelper addon (which provides the next episodes widget): There is already a follow up update published to fix the non updating widget.
(2016-02-15, 18:42)lrddread Wrote: Addon updated today and its now updating the next episodes.

Haha, I just replied to you but nevermind, you figured it out yourself ;-)
(2016-02-15, 14:21)Jayz2K Wrote: Hey Marcel. Quick question, with the filecheck command, is it possible to do that in the 16x9 folder ? I have some doubts since I can't get it to work.

I set the path as

Thanks

What's the command you're using to check it ?
I suppose you have something in your onload somewehere and you check a window prop ?
It should work with all vfs paths but I never had the chance to test it properly so could be a bug in it ;-)
(2016-02-15, 18:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 14:21)Jayz2K Wrote: Hey Marcel. Quick question, with the filecheck command, is it possible to do that in the 16x9 folder ? I have some doubts since I can't get it to work.

I set the path as

Thanks

What's the command you're using to check it ?
I suppose you have something in your onload somewehere and you check a window prop ?
It should work with all vfs paths but I never had the chance to test it properly so could be a bug in it ;-)

Here's the code at custom window onload :

PHP Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=fileexists&amp;file=special://skin/16x9/Designer_CustomList1.xml&amp;windowprop=CUSTOM1)</onload> 

This is intended to include custom files when in the folder using then

PHP Code:
<include condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Properties(CUSTOM1))" file="Designer_CustomList1.xml" /> 

I checked my prop using a label but remains empty.

EDIT : AHAH ! Found it Marcel. Wiki typo mistake Wink

Checked other commands and made a try ... it's not &amp; but just ","
So this works :

PHP Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=fileexists,file=special://skin/16x9/Designer_CustomList1.xml,windowprop=CUSTOM1)</onload> 

(2016-02-15, 19:04)Jayz2K Wrote: EDIT : AHAH ! Found it Marcel. Wiki typo mistake Wink

I was just going to reply you that I made a typo in the readme but you already found out :-)
I'll correct the typo off course
Me again.

I'm coming back to an old issue still experienced under android devices. It's been reported again the default widgets folder in skin shortcuts is not showing (empty).

Here's the user's log :

http://www.xbmclogs.com/pdjwd2ch1

Maybe you can find something ?

Here's what I call in widgets grouping :

PHP Code:
<!-- script.skin.helper.service default widgets --> 
        <
shortcut label="$ADDON[script.skin.helper.service 32063]" type="32010" condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=skinplaylists,scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,smartishwidgets,favourites,static</shortcut
        <
content>widgets</content

link to file :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver/blo...rrides.xml

• 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18