• 232(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-05-19, 14:41)Angelinas Wrote: Not back.jpg...thumbback.jpg.
No need to set path for this, script find this .jpg in album folder and set as property(like for other art,...discart,poster,thumb)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ThumbBack)

Thanks for the info, that option is not documented in the script wiki, is it? Anyway I have been trying to make it work and I'm unable to... I even tried your mod mq6 for leia with the view cowerflowandback to no avail Huh I put the files thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg in the album folder but they never appear...

Is it still working for you?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Yes working....All thumbBack are from LastFm...I dont have Art for this album in library.
I showing you "The Deep Purple" "Adelle" their album have ThumbBack....(I add for you in bottom right corner ThumbBack from helper script)

Are you try to remove your simplecache.db (or rename,to force creating new with this info)
c:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db

watch gallery
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-05-21, 18:07)Angelinas Wrote: Are you try to remove your simplecache.db (or rename,to force creating new with this info)
c:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db

That made the trick! Thanks a lot Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Got the following error:

Code:
WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                  File "/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 74, in onNotification
                    self.set_video_properties(mediatype, dbid)
                  File "/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 182, in set_video_properties
                    li_imdb, li_tvdb = self.metadatautils.get_imdbtvdb_id(li_title, mediatype, li_year, li_imdb, li_showtitle)
                  File "/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 284, in decorated
                    result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                  File "/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 277, in get_imdbtvdb_id
                    "", title, year, content_type).get("imdbnumber", "")
                AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
  ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
Error causing missing api key in tmdb modul....
You need to have personal api key for tmdb....and omdb {(for more info).
I've been using the music artwork options like Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ThumbBack) and the like, and I love them, so I started contributing more images to theaudiodb.com, but I have noticed that they don't get updated right away. For instance, an album had back cover but not spine available, then I uploaded a spine image but it refuses to appear... another album had a wrong cd image and I uploaded the right one, but the old one keeps showing... How does the script deal with those cases?

Thanks for your beautiful work with this script!
Sorry mine mistake...you have right...TheAudioDB is site for this.....
Code:
I think you missed mine text...lastfm...there you need to upload...not on theaudiodb

When you upload and thumb is visible on site, you need to automatic refresh info for that album from context menu-artwork...(or delete simplecache.db).
(2017-05-24, 13:02)Angelinas Wrote: I think you missed mine text...lastfm...there you need to upload...not on theaudiodb.
When you upload and thumb is visible on site, you need to automatic refresh info for that album from context menu-artwork...(or delete simplecache.db)

Hi marcel, your script is amazing, thanks for helping us to mod skins!

I have noticed that when I select the option to download missing artwork to local folders thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg are not saved, all the rest (front cover, logo, banner, etc) are OK.

Thanks
I just test for acdc "back in black"

1.test put thumbback.jpg in album folder
I press in context menu "artwork options" and in next menu "refresh(auto lookup)" for album "back in black"
have thumbback

this test I doo again and see that not working
Code:
2.test
I upload thumbback.jpg pn theaudiodb
http://theaudiodb.com/album/2159636
I press in context menu "artwork options" and in next menu "refresh(auto lookup)" for album "back in black"
simplecache for this album dont have code for thumbback and kodi dont have image.
This not working, I cant set manuall:)

3.test - delete simplecache.db ----have thumbback auto
simplecache for this album have code for thumbback and kodi show image.
[code]{u'album': [{u'intSales': u'0', u'strDescriptionIL': None, u'strAlbumThumbBack': u'http://media.theaudiodb.com/images/media/album/thumbback/swywyt1495641126.jpg'

I think that Marcel didnt set days for automatic reload info and art like he set for Movies...need to refresh manual.

with this test no need to set path...script will find for you Wink
(2017-05-24, 18:27)Angelinas Wrote: I just test for acdc "back in black"

have thumbback

2.test
I upload thumbback.jpg pn theaudiodb
http://theaudiodb.com/album/2159636
[code]{u'album': [{u'intSales': u'0', u'strDescriptionIL': None, u'strAlbumThumbBack': u'http://media.theaudiodb.com/images/media/album/thumbback/swywyt1495641126.jpg'

3.test - delete simplecache.db ----have thumbback auto

I think that Marcel didnt set days for automatic reload info and art like he set for Movies...need to refresh manual.

with this test no need to set path...script will find for you Wink

Thanks for your testing, yes you're right, there's no automatic update...

have thumbback

You need to tell me which OS you use as what you describe will never work on windows...

- artist: AC/DC
- artist folder: ACDC (windows does not allow "/" in folder name)

It will result in a mismatch between artist name and folder name causing skin helper to never found any artworks localy stored in artist and album folders (I got to set them manually each time I reinstall kodi...)

So how should I do to have my localy stored thumbback.jpg working for back in black if I could not select it manualy?

AC/DC was just an exemple but there is other artists name that will trigger an issue
Moanbag is in da place!
Hey Marcel,

I've noticed that some values aren't working anymore:
SkinHelper.XXX.Awards
SkinHelper.XXX.Budget

Even if I'll use my own TMDB API key, they are empty
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Just a random thought in no means meant to offend... And it may already do this.. but is there or would not this be even better if all the info was actually scrapped and able to export to the .XML that way it would save servers and if something like this went out we could still have the info available that had already been scraped?

The skin helper provides a lot of info I know some of it may change but overall most don't. If there is a way to get all of this info scraped and exported plz info me I keep my main system off line so saving the goodies would be great.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Hi Marcel, I have several issues with extrafanarts :

Code:
02:06:47.803 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 314, in set_listitem_details
                                                details["year"], details["imdbnumber"], details["tvshowtitle"])
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 284, in decorated
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 277, in get_imdbtvdb_id
02:06:47.803 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:06:47.977 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 314, in set_listitem_details
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 284, in decorated
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 277, in get_imdbtvdb_id
02:06:47.977 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:06:48.992 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:06:48.992 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:06:51.893 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:06:51.893 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:15.427 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:15.428 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:19.953 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:19.953 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:21.130 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:21.130 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:21.821 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:21.821 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:23.188 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:23.188 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:26.669 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:26.669 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:30.487 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:30.487 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:35.073 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:35.073 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:35.408 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:35.408 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:35.750 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:35.750 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
02:07:40.126 T:123145375064064 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
02:07:40.126 T:123145375064064   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

When I go back to script.module.metadatautils-1.0.7 seem to be working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 05:41)Gracus Wrote:

have thumbback

You need to tell me which OS you use as what you describe will never work on windows...

- artist: AC/DC
- artist folder: ACDC (windows does not allow "/" in folder name)

It will result in a mismatch between artist name and folder name causing skin helper to never found any artworks localy stored in artist and album folders (I got to set them manually each time I reinstall kodi...)

So how should I do to have my localy stored thumbback.jpg working for back in black if I could not select it manualy?

AC/DC was just an exemple but there is other artists name that will trigger an issue

To go further on this one...

I have a bunch of artist that also have issue
For these one, there is no mismatch between artist name and folder name and the artworks are named and placed in the same way than for other artist that did not trigger issue

-if I disable online fetching in metadata utils, then it does not see any artwork
-if I enable it, ten it ignore them and download them from internet

A part of these artists: soprano, flo rida, madonna, guns n' roses
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18