MQ6 - Widget Titles
hm don't try my file Big Grin
on my nuc it's ok, but my old asus rock switched from aeon mq6 to cofluence after i copied my home.xml ...

edit: The file won't work with 2.6.0!
@zeifink In your code have two </control> ,erease one and this will be good... Smile

My apology for my previos post ,this is for version isengard,for helix is this
PHP Code:
    <control type="image">
    <
left>340</left>
    <
top>515</top>
    <
width>600</width>
    <
height>2</height>
    <
texture>divider.png</texture>
    <include>
Animation_WidgetsSelector</include>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-160" condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)  | Skin.HasSetting(highermainmenu) + Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">Conditional</animation>
    <
visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) + Control.IsVisible(8003) | Control.HasFocus(5100)] + ![StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
    </
control>    
    <
control type="label">
    <
left>340</left>
    <
top>517</top>
    <
width>600</width>
    <
height>27</height>
    <
align>center</align>
    <
aligny>center</aligny>
    <
font>Font_20</font>
    <
textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <
label>$VAR[value_widgetsmode$VAR[value_widgetsmodecounter]</label>    
    <include>
Animation_WidgetsSelector</include>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-190" condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)  | Skin.HasSetting(highermainmenu) + Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">Conditional</animation>
    <
visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) + Control.IsVisible(8003) | Control.HasFocus(5100)] + ![StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
    </
control
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-08-25, 22:28)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
Code:
    <control type="label">
    <left>340</left>
    <top>517</top>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_20</font>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <label>$VAR[value_widgetsmode] $VAR[value_widgetsmodecounter]</label>    
    <include>Animation_WidgetsSelector</include>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-190" condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)  | Skin.HasSetting(highermainmenu) + Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) + Control.IsVisible(8003) | Control.HasFocus(5100)] + ![StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
    </control>    
    </control>

This is the section of code I was looking for. Delete where it says label and the widget titles are gone. This is based off of 2.4.0 released here on the forums. Starts at about line 1000

Just try and it didn't work.

Can you upload your xml?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=2133...6714744294

That's my home. You should just be able to delete the $VAR[value_widgetsmode] $VAR[value_widgetsmodecounter] variable so it looks like this:
Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>340</left>
    <top>517</top>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_20</font>
    <label></label>    
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-190" condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)  | Skin.HasSetting(highermainmenu) + Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) + Control.IsVisible(8003) | Control.HasFocus(5100)] + ![StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
    </control>    
    </control>

That is the only thing I changed to remove the titles. I believe the only other change I made was to display a different logo in the top left.
(2015-08-26, 03:14)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=2133...6714744294

That's my home. You should just be able to delete the $VAR[value_widgetsmode] $VAR[value_widgetsmodecounter] variable so it looks like this:
Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>340</left>
    <top>517</top>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_20</font>
    <label></label>    
    </control>    
    </control>

That is the only thing I changed to remove the titles. I believe the only other change I made was to display a different logo in the top left.

Thanks it worked..
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Sorry for the Confusion.
The first Home.xml i had altered, was on Isengard with MQ6 2.8.0 on my NUC.
When i transfered it to my ASRock with Isengard and MQ6 2.6.0, the Skin crashed an threw me back to Confluence.

Now both System run with Home.xml from 2.8.0

@Angelinas: And btw thank you very much for helping us out, i was rly annoyed by the widget labels Big Grin
(2015-08-26, 09:33)zeifink Wrote: Sorry for the Confusion.
The first Home.xml i had altered, was on Isengard with MQ6 2.8.0 on my NUC.
When i transfered it to my ASRock with Isengard and MQ6 2.6.0, the Skin crashed an threw me back to Confluence.

Now both System run with Home.xml from 2.8.0

@Angelinas: And btw thank you very much for helping us out, i was rly annoyed by the widget labels Big Grin

Do you have the Home.xml file for version 3.2.0?

Thanks!
@ Movie78

I've literally just done this change this afternoon and used Angelina's post on page 1 (post 3) - most of the rest of this thread is discussing the Helix version and the Home.xml file is different.

I searched for "MainMenuWidgetsMode" in the xml file and delated from "<control" a few words before to "</control>" as per the post. There were about 4 or 5 of these to delete - for videos, music, playlists, extras etc...

All worked perfectly - hope that helps, but thanks goes to Angelina, Zeifink etc...
(2015-11-18, 19:54)Buff Wrote: @ Movie78

I've literally just done this change this afternoon and used Angelina's post on page 1 (post 3) - most of the rest of this thread is discussing the Helix version and the Home.xml file is different.

I searched for "MainMenuWidgetsMode" in the xml file and delated from "<control" a few words before to "</control>" as per the post. There were about 4 or 5 of these to delete - for videos, music, playlists, extras etc...

All worked perfectly - hope that helps, but thanks goes to Angelina, Zeifink etc...

Thank you!

The hole thread is a little bit confusing... But your post helps me to remove these annoying widget labels. Thumbs up!

Also thanks to angelinas!
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ6 - Widget Titles0