Must reset resolution every time kodi opens
Running a Macbook Pro Retina 2014.

Ok so every time I close Kodi and re open it, It comes up in a very low resolution and the interface is blown up so large I can't see any menu items. I always have to Command+Tab to bring up finder, change my mac book resolution back to normal, then go back to Kodi which is now only taking up 1/2 the screen, and I have to use the arrow keys to find the system settings to change Kodi's resolution to something above 1280 (1280,1440 and 1650 all display the same anyway)

Very annoying Angry I have to do this every time, is there a setting in Kodi to tell it to open up in a default resolution every time.
There is no real retina support in kodi due to the lack of such an macbook for the osx developer (thats mainly me). Though the number of reports are not so much - so either there are not much retina macbook users using Kodi on the internal screen or they found a setting in osx which makes it work.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Must reset resolution every time kodi opens0