DVD movies on your XBOX
what method do you all use to backup your movies on your xbox? i have a 160 gig hard drive but after my mp3's and games it takes alot of space. i want to save space with my movies and was wondering what is the best method so i get good quality but save some space. what methods do you guys use? thanks

matt
i just don't trash my dvds. Image
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

so you carry each of them around with you then? i am in a wheel chair right now and it's sorta hard.. but thanks anyway i will look for my answer elsewhere..
my xbox doesn't move much... Image
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

moving to of topic since not directly related to xbox. persoanly i (still) compress my dvd's to divx 3.11 and mp3 cbr 128kb with flaskmpeg. i know i should start to look into newer codecs (like xvid or divx 5.1 + aac/mpeg4-audio) and methods like autogk or fairuse. checkout doom9.net

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD movies on your XBOX0