:( firestick and 10.6.8 install of Kodi
Okay, just saw on the FAQ: Kodi is compatible with 10.7 or later....that sucks. Do I have other options?
Get a "Kodi cannot be opened because of a problem"
Check with the developer to make sure Kodi works with this version of Mac OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any updates for the application for the application and Mac OS X. etc.....

ok, brand newb here.
I've watched tons of youtube videos and found a few very useful and easy to follow along. I am having problems installing Kodi on my firestick however.

Questions:
Which version do I download if i am running 10.6.8? I tried the windows (sideload?) version and it would not open.
Then I tried the OSX version and it said a system error has occured and the above message....
Im confused and I guess just computer illiterate.
Is there a link someone could recommend for dummies like me? like step by step for newbs? haha!

I just want Kodi on my firestick man!!!! Sad
Thanks for any help!
1. The last Kodi version which is compatible with OSX 10.6.x is Kodi 14.1 from here:

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/osx/x86_...x86_64.dmg

2. For installing kodi on the firestick this is the wrong forum. Head over to our android forum instead for getting help on this issue.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
:( firestick and 10.6.8 install of Kodi0