Aeon Nox - large video icons???
Hi just started using Aeon Nox. Great skin and have managed to set it up ok, one thing that is bugging me though, for some reason when I hit Video add ons then say Zeus the actual icon boxes are too large for the screen, blurred / fuzzy. All the program icons are perfect. I have tried all I know to change this but they (Video icons) are still too big. Anyone shine some light on this please, I must have changed some setting somewhere but can`t figure it out. Any help much appreciated. Thank you.
Is it that hard to read the Forum_rules (wiki) or Banned_add-ons (wiki) Huh

I have read the FAQ and rules for every website or forum I have ever signed up for.

Why is there no smack my head emoji...
**first world problems**
(2015-08-20, 10:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Is it that hard to read the Forum_rules (wiki) or Banned_add-ons (wiki) Huh

I have read the FAQ and rules for every website or forum I have ever signed up for.

Why is there no smack my head emoji...
**first world problems**

People just never learn mike, society we will love in today :-)
Hello, sincere apologies I seem to have broken some rules. Mod please remove post. I just asking for help, and was totally unaware that I could not mention add - ons. I`m not thick, just made a mistake, quite new to kodi etc............
Can anyone be kind enough to help me with the resizing of add-ons issue I have please?. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox - large video icons???0