BAN Appeals
there should be a way to appeal a BAN via a second Moderator.

it seems there is a possibility that a Moderator has a grudge against anyone that disagrees with him
and then through the actions of a child, unwarrantably BANS a user.

I have shown nothing but restraint and respect in using these forums and then I am attacked by a MOD and I was called names
and disrespected because I didn't hold the same beliefs as him ( or maybe I just needed to be convinced with PROOF, as in... a civil conversation)

this is supposed to be a community but it is hard to have peaceful and civil conversations when being attacked.

please reign in your MODS. (at least the ones with this powertip behavior)

I wish he didn't delete all of the posts... he obviously realized that he was looking bad.

(obviously I created a new account to post this...if there is a sympathetic Moderator and would like to discuss this in private, Please PM me)
I only created a new account because there is no other way to contact anyone here to discuss this abuse of power.
that's why i left your appeal here....
but after that you happily went on to post all across the forum.
that's not what a ban is about.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am sorry...I won't do that again.

is there was a way for me to contact team-members about other team members without creating a new account....

I was only trying to get enough posts on the new account so I could private message/e-mail other kodi team-members.

I was treated unfairly, and with lack of respect. I feel many others are being driven away to support other forums because of this nonsense.

I don't even use the banned addons but I use their forums because I am not abused there.

you can ban this account too.... I won't be using it anymore.

thank you.
contact (at) kodi dot tv
http://kodi.tv/contact/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
sorry...

this whole thing has me so upset....

I am literally having chest pains over it.

I am not some punk kid trying to create problems on a forum....
I am genuinely upset by this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BAN Appeals0