can't lnstall kodi 15.0 or 15.1
i am new and l have android g box tv box . i can down load kodi 15.0 and 15.1 and when i try to install either one i get a message saying there is a problem parsing the package. please help. thank you
What version of Android do you have?

Isengard needs at least 4.2.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
probably get better answers if you include more information.

are you trying to download from the google play store? since you mention both 15.0 and 15.1 it seems more like you're trying to download from the website site itself. if so I have noticed that the .apk downloads as a .zip on my system. then the file extension (the end part) needs to be renamed/changed to .apk

also there is more than one android type download

if this is your box (http://www.amazon.com/Matricom-G-Box-MX2...B00CH643A8) you need the arm version.
i have android 4.0.4. so how can i upgrade to 4.2? i have down loads off ofical kodi down load web site
i have installed 14.2, now i want to upgrade to 15.1. The app installer comes with there is already a kodi installed with the same name and sign, cannot intstall.
what could be the problem? must I uninstall the version with 14.2?
thanks in advance.
It must be an unofficial copy of Kodi. Uninstall it and then install from Google Play or our APK.
i'am also having problems always used to run xbmc but been told to install kodi on xbmc used to download to a sd card then load to box that way how is it done now ? if its through the box I cant scroll to the bit I want !!
Also have similar problem. Have xbmc gotham 13.0
Have the kodi downloaded no probs. Won't open though. Tried to delete xbmc as recommended but there is no tab for delete, only disable instead.
Android box operating system Linux 3.4.0. Hardware gs702a. Thanks
(2015-08-25, 21:43)Rickybobby Wrote: Also have similar problem. Have xbmc gotham 13.0
Have the kodi downloaded no probs. Won't open though. Tried to delete xbmc as recommended but there is no tab for delete, only disable instead.
Android box operating system Linux 3.4.0. Hardware gs702a. Thanks

Then you have to reflash your box with different firmware that doesn't pre-install Kodi with the wrong developer signature. We've warned many venders about this, and some of them still do it.
(2015-08-25, 21:32)rodhg Wrote: i'am also having problems always used to run xbmc but been told to install kodi on xbmc used to download to a sd card then load to box that way how is it done now ? if its through the box I cant scroll to the bit I want !!

I'll repeat myself:

(2015-08-25, 16:50)Ned Scott Wrote: Uninstall it and then install from Google Play or our APK.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't lnstall kodi 15.0 or 15.10