• 5(current)
Mod Movie Info Screen - Big Cast,Big Poster, Rolling Disc for MQ5 & MQ6 Isengard
I need to delete the subtitles information when a movie is top250 because I enable the "path" information and it's overlapping. Where can I find it?
(2015-11-17, 15:18)djhifi Wrote: I need to delete the subtitles information when a movie is top250 because I enable the "path" information and it's overlapping. Where can I find it?

Search for word subtitle to you find following label

Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[287]</label><!-- Subtitile Language -->

Change the visible tag below it to
Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>

Then search again word subtitle to you find label <!-- Display none label when no subtitles present -->

Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.SubtitleLanguage) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>
(2015-11-17, 19:21)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 15:18)djhifi Wrote: I need to delete the subtitles information when a movie is top250 because I enable the "path" information and it's overlapping. Where can I find it?

Search for word subtitle to you find following label

Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[287]</label><!-- Subtitile Language -->

Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>

Then search again word subtitle to you find label <!-- Display none label when no subtitles present -->

Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.SubtitleLanguage) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>

Prior to your reply I already commented in the subtitle line and that did the trick Tongue
Great work bo! thanks for that modded movie info screen.

Looks good so far, but i dont like the big poster on the right side. Most posters are poor quality and so it dont looks good with all movies... But thats only my opinion. I think a lot of users like it.

What about to also make a modded version of the standard movie info screen?

e.g. removing that clearlogo and clearart and adding cdart on this place that comes out of the poster from the right?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Question 
(2016-01-24, 05:10)OrbS82User Wrote: What about to also make a modded version of the standard movie info screen?

e.g. removing that clearlogo and clearart and adding cdart on this place that comes out of the poster from the right?

I've done that by myself now.

It looks good. The disc slides out from the poster and is rotating one time.

I've used your discart code and edited it. Loop is still set to "true" but the disc only rotates one time. Can you tell me why or what i have to change so disc is continue rotating?

Hole code:

Code:
<control type="image">
<posx>743</posx>
<posy>86</posy>
<height>220</height>
<width>220</width>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>
<visible>!Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
<include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="true">
<effect type="slide" start="235,0" end="0" delay="800" time="1200" tween="quadratic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" delay="5000" time="30000" loop="true" />
</animation>
</control>
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2016-01-24, 06:43)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 05:10)OrbS82User Wrote: What about to also make a modded version of the standard movie info screen?

I've done that by myself now.

It looks good. The disc slides out from the poster and is rotating one time.

I've used your discart code and edited it. Loop is still set to "true" but the disc only rotates one time. Can you tell me why or what i have to change so disc is continue rotating?

Hole code:

Code:
<control type="image">
<posx>743</posx>
<posy>86</posy>
<height>220</height>
<width>220</width>
<effect type="slide" start="235,0" end="0" delay="800" time="1200" tween="quadratic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" delay="5000" time="30000" loop="true" />
</animation>
</control>

Yeah haven't updated this mod in a while. Mine doesn't rotate after one loop either. Not sure what's causing it. I just set the loop to run a lot slower so enough time for just one loop.

I've few tweaks done must update code. Any other suggestions for improving info screen let me know sure.

Oh and I've 1080p version must include also.
Anybody else who can tell me what i have to change so the disc is continue rotating?
Code:
</animation>
<!-- New Line .-->
    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="30000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
Thank you emiralles. That works when i delete the 3rd line and replace it with your new line of code.

But the disc comes out rotating. I want that the disc comes out and then starts rotating on their position.

I've added a delay="5000" in your line, but he is ignoring that on the start and only makes pause when one 360 rotation is finished.
separate it, in the first animation slide and de second animation rotate it, the first one type="WindowOpen" and de second without type.
(2016-01-24, 22:57)emiralles Wrote: separate it, in the first animation slide and de second animation rotate it, the first one type="WindowOpen" and de second without type.

Dont works.

The code now looks like:

Code:
<effect type="slide" start="235,0" end="0" delay="800" time="1200" tween="quadratic" easing="out"/></animation>
<animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" delay="5000" time="30000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
Try this please

Code:
<control type="image">
<posx>743</posx>
<posy>86</posy>
<height>220</height>
<width>220</width>
</animation>
<animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="30000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
(2016-01-24, 23:20)emiralles Wrote: Try this please

Code:
<control type="image">
<posx>743</posx>
<posy>86</posy>
<height>220</height>
<width>220</width>
</animation>
</control>

Yes, this was my first try after your help post. But its not working. I have to delete the second line of my code:

Code:

otherwise, the disc comes out and then after 2 secs the disc is accelerating and is rotating faster... Looks bad.

The code i've posted above is good. But the disc comes out of the poster rotating. But the disc should slide out and then start rotating instead.
PLEASE!!!!

where is it located this code?
(2016-01-25, 16:57)emiralles Wrote: PLEASE!!!!

where is it located this code?

In file DialogVideoInfo.xml

I've deleted

Code:
    <control type="image"><!-- Logo -->
    <left>755</left>
    <top>70</top>
    <height>145</height>
    <width>190</width>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="image"><!-- ClearArt -->
    <left>755</left>
    <top>174</top>
    <height>165</height>
    <width>190</width>
    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearart)]</texture>
    </control>

and replaced it with the code above.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Screen - Big Cast,Big Poster, Rolling Disc for MQ5 & MQ6 Isengard3