Solved which xml contains this window?
I don't know why but i think i played around with skin script shortcut and now the top menu changes it name

Wasn't it PVR or something?
Which file contains this ? I also need to edit the menu names..
thats the video window (MyVideoNav.xml) with the fanart view (View-Fanart.xml)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-08-21, 17:42)ronie Wrote: thats the video window (MyVideoNav.xml) with the fanart view (View-Fanart.xml)

Hi Ronie, thanks for the answer, but i couldn't find any way to change the menu labels in MyVideoNav.xml or View-Fanart.xml
It's not in variables,includes or strings.po either.. Is it built-in below skin level or something?
those are indeed not defined by the skin, but by kodi itself.

you can change them though, if you use custom video nodes.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-08-22, 01:43)ronie Wrote: those are indeed not defined by the skin, but by kodi itself.

you can change them though, if you use custom video nodes.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes

I see, but i still can't find any way to change the menu names there... guess it's impossible on skin level?
just so we're on the same page, you're referring to the list at the right side of the screenshot, correct?

those are not controlled by the skin, but as said can be changed by using custom video nodes.
you can change the <label> tag in your custom nodes to whatever you like.
(2015-08-22, 12:11)ronie Wrote: just so we're on the same page, you're referring to the list at the right side of the screenshot, correct?

those are not controlled by the skin, but as said can be changed by using custom video nodes.
you can change the <label> tag in your custom nodes to whatever you like.

Got it to work Ronie, i was looking at the wrong folder, turns out it's in userdata folder
Thanks Big Grin
Old thread but related to my question. How would I get rid of the video addons selection from this screen. Have superfavorites and password directory for adult things and want to close this loophole so kids can't get at it from here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
which xml contains this window?0