Show and hide window
Hello,

i am creating my custom skin.

1) I have aded a control button in VideoOSD.xml for show extended info in infobar (plot, title, genre, etc) on press keyup:
VideoOSD.XML:
Code:
                <control type="button" id="127">
                    <description>My Fullscreen Information</description>
                    <width>15</width>
                    <height>15</height>
                    <font>-</font>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[19033]</label>
                    <texturefocus>osd/osd-info-focus.png</texturefocus>
                    <texturenofocus>osd/osd-info-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                    <onup condition="!Window.IsVisible(myscreen)">ActivateWindow(myscreen)</onup>
                    <onup condition="Window.IsVisible(myscreen)">Dialog.Close(myscreen)</onup>
                </control>
Definition for Dialogmyscreen.XML:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol>-</defaultcontrol>
    <zorder>1</zorder>

<controls>
        <control type="group">
            <left>165</left>
            <top>110</top>        
            <description>My Video Info Panel</description>
            <visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD)] + ![Window.IsVisible(OSDVideoSettings) | Window.IsVisible(OSDAudioSettings) | Window.IsVisible(VideoBookmarks) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDChannels) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDGuide) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog)]</visible>        
            <control type="image">

Window shows ok but when window is visible only respond exit/back button (and go tho home), other buttons not work (up for hide, left/righ for move en other button controls)...
What I want is: when show infobarosd press up button and show window with extended info and press up hide extra info window, but always continue working meek keys (up, down, left, right, ok, etc.) in infobar osd.

2) Another thing.
As I can do to make watching TV (without visible OSD), pressing left / right channel list is displayed: ActivateWindow (PVROSDChannels)

Thanks in advance from Spain, and sorry for my English
you haven't defined a <defaultcontrol> in Dialogmyscreen.XML
so when the window opens, no conrol is focussed and onup/down/left/right defenitions for that control won't be triggered.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-08-21, 17:49)ronie Wrote: you haven't defined a <defaultcontrol> in Dialogmyscreen.XML
so when the window opens, no conrol is focussed and onup/down/left/right defenitions for that control won't be triggered.

Thank for reply.
I'll try and will report whether it works.

And how can I do to customize the action (Watching TV without displaying the OSD) of pressing left and right keys for open channel list (ActivateWindow (PVROSDChannels) )?
you'll have to create a custom keymap:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Defaults
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show and hide window0